- 🧸Super High Noise Reduction: Kids ear protection comes with SNR 28dB noise reduction rating noise protection, ideal for blocking out noise caused in air shows, concerts, fireworks, travel, sports events, yard work, monster truck, etc and provides the most reliable safety. ️ Kindly Note: This earmuff can not block all noise, but they do reduce noise to a safe level, the higher NRR rating, the more noise it can reduce ️.
- 🧸Durable& Comfort: Wrapped upholstered headband provides maximum safety, wide padded headband and soft ear pads ensure comfort and stability, makes sure kids' heads are all wrapped in safe and breathable condition. The 360° rotatable cups design gives a more snug fit and seal for protecting kids' ears. The best gifts for toddlers to teens
- 🧸Tested and Certified: Thoroughly tested and proven to reach an acoustic attenuation of up to 29 dB, which can effectively reduce loud noises to protect children’s hearing. Kids' safety earmuffs are certified and meet ANSI S3.19-1974 and CE EN 352-1 Noise reduction kids ear muffs, approved by ANSI & CE, which are great to protect kids' hearing.
- 🧸Adjust Design for Most Head Sizes: Shooting Ear muffs allow your kids to slide the ear cups along the headband to adjust to fit the head(simply pull/push the earmuffs from the metal string to adjust the size). kids ear defenders are suitable for children aged 3-15. Super easy to use.
- 🧸Lightweight &Carrying Bag Included: Lightweight design (weight only 0.47LB）and carrying bags included makes it easy to carry around; Easily fits in a backpack or carry-on bag for convenient take-anywhere hearing protection
3-16 Years Ear Protection
Do KIDS need ear protection?
All of us, including our children, live in a noisy world. But being around too much loud noise can make children lose their hearing — and once it's gone, they can't get it back. That's why it's so important to start protecting your child's ears now, while they're young. Kids ear muffs or ear defenders are also useful for children with autism who may be sensitive to certain noises
Why do some Teen wear ear protection?
For children with auditory sensitivities, this enables them to participate in potentially loud environments without being overstimulated by the sounds around them. For those children who cannot tolerate anything worn inside the ear, noise reduction earmuffs are a great option as they are worn over the ears
Are ear defenders good for AUTISM?
Most studies demonstrated the effectiveness of standard earmuffs and Noise Cancelling headphones in helping children to cope with problem behaviours related to hyper-reactivity to auditory stimuli, therefore, children could use earmuffs to help to deal with unpleasant sensory auditory stimuli