- Bluetooth 4.1 features stable signal, lower consumption, security encryption, faster transmission and pair speed while producing impressive dynamic sound as well.
- The CVC6.0 digital noise reduction technology intelligently filters ambient noises and makes your headset more clear in calling and music.
- With the ingot silvered case and CD-striped reflect, Mpow Wolverine looks dashing in ears, and the robust sound produced from it allows you immerse yourself in sports!
- Innovated patent ear fins help lock your ear snugly and the ultra-light weight of Mpow Wolverine does not cause any burden to your ears, thus providing lasting wearing comfort.
- Every Mpow Product includes a 45 days money back & 18-month worry-free!
- Bluetooth Standard:V4.1
- Bluetooth Operation:Class 2
- Biuetooth Mode:Headset/Handfree/A2DP/AVRCP
- Bluetooth Range:>10m
- Talking Time:Up to 8 hours
- Playing Time:Up to 8 hours
- Stand By Time:300 hours
- Charging Time:2 hours
Tech Haul Review
Customer Reviews (18)
- Best for the priceReview by stacy perrault
Love this product
First off the price is amazing, I was worried that they were going to be really flimsy and cheap looking. I was wrong, they look and feel like a pair that are a 100 dollar pair.
Arrival- ordered them on a Saturday and they were at my house by Tuesday.
Packaging- nice and simple
What's in the box? Headphones, extra ear pieces in different sizes, the things that go in your ears to keep them in (I didn't need them). Directions- They were easy to read
Pairing- paring the headphones was really easy. If you are like me I have two phones that I use a personal and a work phone, and you can pair them both at the same time. When you use them with two phones paired they work seamlessly between the two. Today I used my gps on one and listen to music on the other and took a call as well.nothing cut out or stopped working.
Battery life- it is what they say it is.
Range- I got about 20 feet away and I could still hear it but it started to cut out.
Comfort- they feel weird at first but I got used to them quick. I wore them all day today and they didn't hurt my ears.
Running with them in make sure you have the right size once you get that figured out they don't move much.
The only negative thing that I have to say about them is that the bass is weak, not a problem for me because I listen to slot of podcasts. I would buy them again worth the money and in my mind worth a lot more, actual looking at buying a pair for my wife.
(Posted on 2/21/2016)
- Excellent Sound for the Price!Review by Angelito Pangilinan
The sound quality of this pair of bluetooth headphones was totally unexpected. Once you figure out the right pieces to use the bass is almost equal to some of my $250+ IEMs I own, like Ultimate Ears and Shures. For me I usually used the small to medium ear cushions and the wires I would loop over my ears so the IEM usually stays in the ear. These can't loop over me ears so the use of stabilizers was a new concept for me. For the Wolverines, I used the large ones so they just sit outside the canal and the stabilizers positioned towards the back to support the headphones in the ear. This created the perfect seal and kept the headphones in my ear. I can wear these for hours without fatigue. Wish they came with better stabilizers or different styles like the ones i see are included on the Mpow Swift. Would love to test the other Mpow stuff like the Swift and Magneto to compare but these will do for now.
Great sound quality
8 hours of battery life
2 hour charge time
Pairs with 2 devices at the same time a definite plus! (i carry 2 phones, 1 personal and 1 business and both work at the same time flawless!)
Needs more selections for stabilizers and proper instructions on how to use them
When you turn you head sometimes they will get yanked out, not sure if it needs an inch or two longer on the cord (wear them behind the neck probably the rubber material its made from catching on my clothes)
No carrying case (not a biggie, I use one of my silver UE carrying boxes)
(Posted on 2/21/2016)
- Achat vérifiéReview by Client d'
L’ergonomie de l’appareil est vraiment sympathique, on apprécie le côté léger de l’ensemble du casque qui nous ferait oublié qu’on le porte !
L’appairage Bluetooth se fait très rapidement, il n’y a aucun problème de coupure ou de qualité du son,
Je l’ai testé à partir de mon Samsung S6 et de l’Iphone 6S de ma femme, aucun problème, l’appareil est reconnu très rapidement.
J’ai testé la distance à partir de laquelle le Bluetooth commence à se couper et j’ai rencontré mes premières coupures au bout de 12 mètres soit plus que ce que la notice donne (10 mètres).
J’ai pu atteindre 7 d’autonomie en écoute de musique.
Pour l’autonomie en appel, on est aux alentours des 8 heures.
Pour en revenir au son, il est vraiment très bon, un bon équilibre entre les aigus et les graves.
J’ai pu tester ce casque en situation de sport et notamment la course à pied, l’ensemble tient vraiment bien.
Effectivement il faut avoir de l’habitude de la mise en place d’oreillette intra auriculaire mais quand on prend le coup, c’est vraiment efficace.
Je suis vraiment très content du rapport qualité / prix de ces écouteurs qui me donnent entière satisfaction !
J’espère que mon commentaire vous a été utile.
Si vous avez des questions, je suis disponible pour vous y répondre. (Posted on 2/21/2016)
- 値段以上の高音質ですReview by Karbon
(Posted on 2/14/2016)
- 価格、機能の充実さで、かなり満足できるイヤホンですReview by ベン
(Posted on 2/14/2016)
- とても便利ですReview by Neo
Bluetoothなど、コードなどのわずらわしさが無くなり ジョギング中でも邪魔にならず 音楽を聴きながら楽しくジョギングできます。
CVC 6.0 ノイズキャンセルの仕組みで、高品質な音楽、クリアなハンズフリー通話もできいたれりつくせりです。
(Posted on 2/14/2016)
- Very capable 'phones for a good price!Review by Mr Ducki McDuck
I received my Mpow Wolverines in just a few days just before Christmas and waited till now because i wanted to make sure i got in several charge cycles before making any assumptions as to their use and longevity as so many rechargeable items work well at first and then battery life diminishes rapidly after.
They come with 3 sets of different sized earbuds and 3 sized clips.
I charged them fully when i received them and on first use i got only about 5 and a half hours playback, but after 2nd charge i got almost 7 hours and since then fully charged they last around 7 and a half hours (in bouts of 90 mins to 2 hours use at a time) I am using them on a Nexus 5 Phone.
I thought the clips were weird at first and found them very strange which after wearing my ears felt sort of numb where the clips were pushing in but i no longer got that feeling after an extended 'wearing'.
They look great, controls are easy to use and within reach without having to reach behind your head like some wireless 'phones.
The sound is more than above acceptable and bass is sufficient to give quite a a good listening experience. The max volume isnt the highest ever and a bit lower than i personally prefer but its more than enough to override a noisy street and is loud enough so that the music is still audible over loud noises.
I have only used them for music, i have not tried to use them in calls of attempt any 'speech' activation stuff such as OK Google etc.
Ive seen some mentions on Amazon reviews that they fall out of your ears easily, but i have not had them fall out once when running, cycling off road and even trying to fling my head all over the place to dislodge them (i went light headed, wont be trying that again :/ )
Perhaps some used the wrong size clips? I went with the biggest first and they wouldn't stay in place for more than a couple of seconds (I have BIG ears so assumed BIG clips were the way to go but i ended up with the smallest clips and smallest buds which made them way more comfortable and sturdy.
Perhaps some people just don't have weird bumpy sexy ears like i do??
Also seen mentioned is the cutting out of sound. Now THAT i have experienced sometimes when my phone was in my hoodie front pocket, but also sometimes it didnt and was fine and Ive not had any cutting out when phone is a few more inches lower in my jeans back pocket or in various jacket pockets.
Perhaps my hoodie is lead lined? :D
Overall though i do like these and have used them a lot more than my over the ear 'cans' recently and will continue to do so.
Oh i was also caught in a very heavy downpour for a couple of hours the other week and they survived (Yayyy)
I must state that this ISN'T an endorsement to wear them in the shower, pool or while sticking your head in a bucket... (It takes all kinds of people :/ )
For people who hate reading lots of words:
1. Charged them. (Power = Good)
2. They worked good. (Sha...Tinggg...)
3. They quite loud and comfortable. (But dont expect a front row ear shattering experience at the Opera)
4. They look 'Cool' (Dude)
5. Test all sizes of clips before extended use :)
6. Good value... (Posted on 2/13/2016)
- 音質よしReview by ヘッド博士
(Posted on 1/31/2016)
- 正直このクオリティーに驚いていますReview by SheepFactry
(Posted on 1/31/2016)
- 初Bluetoothイヤホンです。Review by フレスカ
(Posted on 1/31/2016)
- Awesome headset!Review by Justin Augustine
All I can say is that these earphones are amazing. I am currently trying to lose weight by exercising rather it be at home or at a gym and in the past I had the hardest time trying to get headphones that would stay in my ear and not get tangled up with all the cords being hooked up to my phone or other media device. When I was given the opportunity to try these headphones out, I jumped!
What I really like about these headphones is the simple fact that they are Bluetooth enabled which makes it very convenient. You don't have to worry about the hassle of plugging the headphones into the device which you plan to listen to music since it's wireless. It's also very simple to connect the headphones to the device with the Bluetooth. Another thing I love about the headphones is that they fit real comfortable in my ears and stays in place while working out. It also helps to isolate those outside noises, so that you are mainly listening to your music. When charged, they last about 6 hours or so which is very awesome, these headphones are the best especially doing active exercises. Definitely a great value and it's great because you get extra cushions and you can actually talk with these if you're making a phone call, you're also given a volume button to increase and decrease the sound!
(Posted on 1/28/2016)
- Amazing sound quality, not too heavy, perfect for workoutsReview by Gudb
- I am amazed by the sound quality these deliver. They look very cool. The ear support is added benefit. It comes with extra earbuds with different sizes. 3 pairs of ear support, 2 pairs of earbuds, USB and user manual. It might take couple of minutes to use the ear support, but looks pretty functional. my husband gifted this to me because I love dancing and I needed to practice more by focusing on the beats but not disturbing others. They are a wee bit heavy for my ears, but not as I won't be able to dance. I am happy with this. I recommend these to anyone who needs some beats to couple with their workings. Can't wait to dance to my favourite beats. (Posted on 1/28/2016)
- first time hereReview by Amro
light weight, good material made, sound good with nice base, and communication is amazing
it can connect 2 device at same time, mic is very good and nice call noise cancellation
after all, the price is very good with these spec
(Posted on 1/22/2016)
- Great product - Great priceReview by Joseph
- I bought these for myself for Christmas 2015. It was a very quick pairing and I was listening to music 30 seconds after opening the box and reading the instructions. The sound is clear. The negative is the that I am a novice using bluetooth headset and I was unsure how to swap to a smaller ear bud, how to assemble the ear stabilizers and the orientation of the bud in the ear - I had to figure it out from pics and trial and error. However, I recommend these as they are comfortable, stabile in the ear and great sound. (Posted on 1/19/2016)
- Good Sound but Range SucksReview by Tommy O
They sound good and connect easily but If I put my Nexus 6 in my back pocket the sound cuts in and out immediately.
It is like they have to have a clear line of sight to function.. They can not handle any interference. (Posted on 1/15/2016)
- Wolverine Gold ReviewReview by Phil
The only real issue I have is unlike most of Mpow's product packing this brand lacks the eye catching appeal that the other models has but don't let the plain brown box fool you into thinking it's a cheap off the shelf product.
Sound quality is great and feels so comfortable in my ears that I sometimes forget I'm wearing them. The headphones comes with multiple rubber ear buds sizes that can be a bit of a hassle switching them around.
The Wolverine has become my go to favorite headset that works great on both my smart phone and my computer system. Its well worth the money and you won't be disappointed if you pick them up yourself. (Posted on 12/27/2015)
- Meow Wolverine Blutooth headphonesReview by Michelle
- Have you tried the Bluetooth headphones from Moore? I have a few but really love the Wol Ernie. They work great and look great too! Everyone asks me about them! I highly recommend!! (Posted on 12/24/2015)
- My first bluetooth earbudsReview by Ka Ming
- Easy to pair
- Good sound quality with good price
- The package is not good as a gift (Posted on 12/18/2015)
Write Your Own Review
Shipping & Payment
Mpow now only accept Paypal as our payment method.
Something about Paypal below:
1. Do I need to open a PayPal account?
- PayPal supports guest checkout. Simply enter your billing address and credit card information to complete an order. You may optionally create a PayPal password for speeding up future orders.
2. How do I contact PayPal by phone?
- +1-888-221-1161 (US & Canada Toll Free)
- +1-888-215-5506 (US & Canada Toll Free)
- +1-402-935-7733 (International)
- +1-402-935-2050 (International)
- These phone numbers are published on the Internet. PayPal may change the numbers without noticing us. For the latest phone numbers and other contact methods, please visit http://www.paypal.com/.
3. How long does it take for refunds to go back to my Paypal account?
- You will receive an instant e-mail notification from PayPal to confirm these refunds. You may also call PayPal to verify your refund. Their USA toll free phone number is 1-888-221-1161.
4. What do I need to checkout via PayPal?
- A valid email address, and a valid credit card or bank account.
5. Why should I buy via PayPal?
- PayPal is a trusted third party payment processor, owned by eBay. Paypal protects your financial information during transactions.
- PayPal on Wikipedia(http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/PayPal)
- When you checkout via PayPal, Mpow only sees your shipping address and optionally a telephone number if you explicitly wish to share with us.
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
Regular Price: $16.78
Special Price $15.89