- The 40mm neodymium drivers can produce hiph-pitch stereo sound with a stronger bass. Bluetooth 4.0 with signal enhanced technology can ensure stable music experience. And these makes Mpow Muze stands out from the crowd!
- The Touch Gesture Technology allows you to slowly swipe the control panel vertically to increase or decrease the volume; move your finger horizontally to move to the next track or go back to the previous song.
- The Wrap-around luxury of big ear cup design ensures comfortable fit around your ears , which contribute to delivering superb music and phone calls.
- In addition to the pursuit of sound quality,we also dedicate to the outlook and quality.As a result,you get the beautifully designed Mpow muze ,and it lasts long !
- You can fold Mpow Muze and put it in your small bag ,so it becomes portable ,you can take it anywhere with music accompanying you!
- The battery life can support 12 hours non-stop music playing/speech talking.
- The Mpow Muze is optimised for portable audio including mp3,CD players, iPad,iPod iPhone ,and other bluetooth mobile devices
- Bluetooth Standard: Bluetooth V4.0
- Frequency Range: 2.4GHz
- Operation: Class2
- Bluetooth Mode: Headset/hands free/A2DP/AVRCP
- Operation Range: Up to 30 feet
- Talk/Playing Time: Up to 12 hours
- Standby Time: Up to 300 hours
- Charging Time: 2 hours
- 1 x Mpow Muze Touch Bluetooth headhphones
- 1 x Manual
Customer Reviews (10)
- Fabulous BuyReview by bambam_2203
- These headphones are well worth the money I paid for them. The sound is crisp, they feel sturdy and come with way more features than I originally thought. If you're debating on these, just buy them. You'll be glad you did! (Posted on 2/22/2016)
- Bluetooth and JackedReview by MS
- What I like about my Muze headphones is that the sound is a little better than the cheap headphones and I like that it is both Bluetooth and jacked. So I can use my Muze headphones jacked on the plane and use the Bluetooth later. My headphones paired up to my BBM Q5 easily with no problems. You can answer your phone by touching the button on the headphones. I like it and it’s a good buy. (Posted on 2/22/2016)
- Mpow Muze Touch BT4 Folding Headphone B00R2N6T7GReview by Rick
Mpow Muze Touch BT4 Folding Headphone B00R2N6T7G
The Muze Touch is an interesting design of folding headphones with a rubberised finish. It is nice that they will not stain with cheetos dusty fingers.
The sound is very good. Years ago, I had some euro import headphones that cost almost ten times as much and really did not sound any better. (Posted on 2/22/2016)
- first great wireless headphone I tried with touch controlReview by Bill who loves to give reviews
Mpow Muze Wireless Headphones is one new type of headphone which in my opinion: unique
I took it with my on my flight to Phoenix this past weekend and I can tell you it is excellent in the following ways:
1. Design: there are awesome designs packed in this headphone: foldable and touch control.
-Foldable design made it so easy to tow this headphone away in my backpack when I did not need it.
-The touch control on the headphone was amazing. I have a sweaty palm and fingers, but I never had issue with this touch control. The touch control was a big learnable at first, but once I was comfortable with it, I could touch up/down to control the volume or touch left/right to control my music list. Just make sure to move the finger in a straight line and stop at the button to have the touch control works.
2. Sound Quality: very enjoyable during my flight. The sound was crystal clear with very good bass. The Mpow headphones did a great job in reducing the noise level. This Mpow headphone didn't completely remove/cancel all the noise, but I could feel a great amount of airplane noise was filtered out.
3. Battery life: it lasts very long. I received the headphone the day before my flight. I never had a time to charge it fully. I took it right out of the box with me before I headed to the airport. I thought It would not last long for my 5 hour 30 minute flight, but turned out I was wrong. The battery lasted my whole trip. Later I found it could last for up to 12 hours....hah! Awesome!
4. Flexibility: this Mpow headphone can be easily switched between wireless and wired. It comes with a 1.2m audio detachable cable, so even if I ran out of battery on my Boston-Phoenix flight, I could still use the headphone via this 1.2m cable. From my quick test, the sound quality via the wired cable was the same as wireless
5. Comfortable level: I wore this Mpow wireless headphone my whole flight. There were a few times I stepped to the lavatory for bio breaks which I had to take out the Mpow. Other than those moments, I wore it the whole trip and never had any discomfort.
6. Warranty: From the manual, this Mpow wireless headphone has these cool warranty services:
- 45 unconditional return & refund: so I can basically try this headphone for free within 45 days
- 18 months of warranty: 18 months!!! That is like 1.5 years...Mpow must be very confident with their product.
I love this Mpow foldable touch wireless headphones very much during my 5.5 hour flight from Boston to Phoenix. I highly recommend it based on this amazing experience! (Posted on 2/22/2016)
- Adequate headphonesReview by Britannio
As with all the other Mpow products that i have bought and received the packaging is great, the box is made of thick layers of card and it gives you a good way of storing the headphones. In the box you get the headphones, a long aux cable, a micro-usb charging cable, a instructions manual and a returns and exchanges booklet. It would be much better a carry case was provided but unfortunately that isn't the case.
These headphones are very comfortable and can be adjusted to fit most head sizes. The bluetooth feature allows you to use the built in microphone, the trackpad and you can use the multifunction button to answer a phone call or pause music. As with all Mpow bluetooth headphones it is easy to pair with your devices and connecting 2 devices at a time is also simple.
The instruction manual is simple to understand and is very accurate and detailed and there customer service is great but the same cannot be said about how long the product will last as I am having problems with the left speaker not working half of the time and although it has a 18 month warranty asking for a replacement or a new pair to be sent out can be a hassle as the delivery time from China is usually 7-10 days to the UK
I have to admit that the difference between wired and wireless is only volume and even that is perfectly fine. I ran some tests and these were able to produce the lowest and highest frequencies that a human can hear and also the bass and binurals are great. Okay enough of the audiophile talk because these headphones produce overwhelming sound that anyone would enjoy.
I love these headphones (Posted on 1/9/2016)
- Powerful and convienient wireless headphonesReview by Mobed
Sound and Use: I was really impressed by the sound level on these headphones and the clarity at high volumes. I listen to a wide genre of music and it performed well throughout all types of genres with great bass, which was not underpowered nor overpowered. The Muze Touch is a comfortable and surprisingly lightweight pair of headphones with an adjustable band to fit a range of head sizes and I personally find the ear cups very breathable, I wore it for over an hour straight without any discomfort. I briefly used the headphones for a phone call and from my limited use the caller heard me very clearly with no issues.
Connectivity: I absolutely love that it's a wireless Bluetooth connection, although you can use the provided detachable cable for devices that don't support Bluetooth connectivity or if you'd just rather have a wired connection. I've had 0 issues with the Bluetooth connection and through my several hours of listening I never had any interference or dropped audio, including when I strayed a little far from my listening device, the headphones just kept playing nice and clear.
Functionality: The headphones have swipe controls on the outer right ear cup that allow you to control volume levels as well as going to the previous or next track. It did take me a little time to get used to touch the right area but after some use I can fluidly adjust or change songs on the go. This is a really great feature that has worked flawlessly on my iPhone as I can leave my phone in my pocket and change songs or adjust the volume directly from the headphones. The Muze Touch is also very easily charged with the included and common micro usb cable and battery life has been great, I've used the headphones for about 7+ hours now and they're still going strong.
Overall these are solid pair of headphones with great sound and battery life with the extreme convenience of Bluetooth connection so you can forget the extra wires (or use them if that's your thing). The headphones are very durable and comfortable and they fold up nicely to tuck away when not in use. Great value for a solid pair of headphones back by a great 18 month warranty from Mpow, you can't go wrong.
(Posted on 12/1/2015)
- I just unboxed these today and am totally in love with themReview by Candace Lewis
- I just unboxed these today and am totally in love with them!!! They look great and cups are pretty comfy. But I do have a large head and braids so they're a little snug on my head. But the sound is great, the music is clear and has very good bass. Also talking to friends the audio is good and clear (Posted on 12/1/2015)
- Impressive headphones at an equally impressive priceReview by PT Cruiser
Just a few years back, headphones with sound quality as good as these Mpow Muze models would have cost 6 or 7 times the price and would not have been wireless. I listened to classical music to try them out because the number of instruments being played and the wide range of sound really shows them off. The music sounded like I was in a symphony hall instead of sitting on my familyroom sofa. But that was after my husband tried them first. He opened the package when it arrived and disappeared into the living room for a while. A little later he came back in and said, "You've gotta hear these things. Best headphones I've ever listened to. You're going to be impressed!" And with that, he slipped them over my ears. I had to agree with him. The sound was amazing. He had some kind of Jazz music on and it sounded like I had the group playing it right in front of me. Great bass, treble and mid range sound. The noise canceling ability of these headphones was very good too. With a noisy home like ours, that can be really important.
There is a 3mm cable with jacks so that the headphones can be plugged in to a phone, MP3 player or tablet if you'd rather have a wired connection. But I think the sound is just as good using Bluetooth. The technology has come so far in such a short period of time on these devices that I can't tell the difference.
These charge in about 2 hours with the included micro USB cable. A single charge lasted over 10 hours and the battery still has some charge on it. It pairs easily with our iPhones, iPad, iTouch, Kindle and Android devices. (I think it will pair with any Bluetooth enabled device.) the headphones are very comfortable even for long periods of time with their soft padding. They have swipe touch controls that are easy to use. The headphones can also be used for phone calls. I made a couple calls to test them and the people on the other end said that the microphone picked up my voice very well. These headphones have been getting a lot of use around here since they arrived.
(Posted on 12/1/2015)
- Pretty cool little set of headphones.Review by Dr. Oceanfront
Pretty cool little set of headphones.
The swipe functions are novel and a nice touch though I'm always in the habit of using the device for most function so I don't always worry about what is on the headset. After a bit of practice you can get a feel for where to 'swipe' and it becomes second nature although on a train or buss you may appear to others like your a cat or rabbit cleaning themselves or you posses a minor tick or something.
Sound wise they are on the money. $70 headphones they deliver pretty decent sound, good deep bass, and an overall nice listening experience. Like most headphones they have a sound which I would say is mid / bass biased but your ears will adjust and I've been using them for a few days and think they sound pretty good.
The are super comfortable. The padding on the ear cups and the headband is fantastic. Very lightweight for their size and they fold up enough to get them into a bag easily. I like the addition of a 3.5mm cord in case your out of power and standard mini usb charging is great for all of the cables I have lying around. In use however the battery does last a very long time but I still like the 3.5mm jack as it also saves power on the sending device so I find myself using this a lot when it is an option anyway.
It paired really fast and the connection was rock solid.
On the whole probably a four for sound alone but everything else it brings to the party I'm going to give it 5 stars for $70. Long battery life, solid connection, and comfort I think its a good product.
(Posted on 12/1/2015)
- What You Should Know Before You Buy!Review by Dre
What You Should Know Before You Buy:
♦ Over-the-ear style headphones with soft, comfortable ear cups.
♦ Nice swipe touch controls that worked well for basic functions (volume up/down, skip forward/back)
♦ Foldable design that reduced the size of the headphones a little bit when folded.
♦ Very impressive sound quality when streaming music for a wide range of music styles. Some real head rattling bass while maintaining very clear mids and highs.
♦ Great Bluetooth range range, at least 25 feet. I really had a hard time getting these headphones to lose connection.
♦ Has a rechargeable battery that charges with a standard Micro USB cable (included).
♦ Frequency and bass response was amazing with an audible range of about 25Hz to 15000Hz.
♦ Nice adjustable size range for a customized, comfortable fit.
♦ Also can be used with a stereo aux cable for a wired connection (aux cable included).
Overall, this was an extremely impressive set of headphones. The overall sound was great and one of the best I have tried out. They were easily adjustable for my big head and were very comfortable to wear for long periods of time. I tested out the headphones with a variety of music styles from some Disney kids songs to Michael Bublé to several Bass Heavy Dubstep tracks and they sounded great. They delivered some real head rattling bass while at the same time producing very crisp mids and treble. Big bass by itself isn't that impressive, but doing while still producing great sound for the rest of the sound spectrum at high volumes with no distortion is not as easy to do, and this set of headphones does it very well. This set also comes with some nice touch controls for basic functionality that let you quickly swipe to increase or decrease the volume and skip forward and back the music tracks. The touch controls were responsive and easy to use. In addition, you also can fold these headphones up. Folding them is easy and reduces the overall size by a little but, just don't expect them to be tiny. At the end of the day, this set of headphones is a real keeper. If you are looking for a nice set of Over-the-Ear Bluetooth headphones, these are an excellent choice. Highly Recommended! (Posted on 12/1/2015)
Write Your Own Review
Shipping & Payment
Mpow now only accept Paypal as our payment method.
Something about Paypal below:
1. Do I need to open a PayPal account?
- PayPal supports guest checkout. Simply enter your billing address and credit card information to complete an order. You may optionally create a PayPal password for speeding up future orders.
2. How do I contact PayPal by phone?
- +1-888-221-1161 (US & Canada Toll Free)
- +1-888-215-5506 (US & Canada Toll Free)
- +1-402-935-7733 (International)
- +1-402-935-2050 (International)
- These phone numbers are published on the Internet. PayPal may change the numbers without noticing us. For the latest phone numbers and other contact methods, please visit http://www.paypal.com/.
3. How long does it take for refunds to go back to my Paypal account?
- You will receive an instant e-mail notification from PayPal to confirm these refunds. You may also call PayPal to verify your refund. Their USA toll free phone number is 1-888-221-1161.
4. What do I need to checkout via PayPal?
- A valid email address, and a valid credit card or bank account.
5. Why should I buy via PayPal?
- PayPal is a trusted third party payment processor, owned by eBay. Paypal protects your financial information during transactions.
- PayPal on Wikipedia(http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/PayPal)
- When you checkout via PayPal, Mpow only sees your shipping address and optionally a telephone number if you explicitly wish to share with us.