- GEEKDAD thinks highly of Mpow® Magneto Bluetooth 4.1 Sports Headphones and highly recommends it.
- The first thing we noticed was how well packaged the item was. It box opens via a magnetic clasp and the whole package fills you with confidence that you are in possession of a quality
- item.The box contains the headphones, charge cable, instructions and lots of replacement earpieces & ear stabilizer.We are pleased to say the instructions are clear and simple allowing you to connect via Bluetooth in no time at all.
- The headphones look smart and feel like a quality product in the hand. Once you have sorted out the correct ear stabilizer for the earpieces the item sits nicely in your ear. Due to the magnetic housing they protrude a bit from the ear but in a quirky way we like this. The magnetic housing keeps the headphones nice and tidy when not in use.
- Bluetooth Standard: V4.1
- Bluetooth Operation: Class 2
- Bluetooth Mode: Headset / Handfree /
- A2DP / AVRCP
- Bluetooth Range:>10m
- Talking Time: Up to 8 hours
- Playing Time: Up to 8 hours
- Stand By Time: 300 hours
- Charging Time: 2 hours
What's in the box
- 1 x Mpow Magneto Bluetooth Sport Headphones
- 3 x eartips (small, medium, large)
- 1 x micro USB charge cable
- 2 x indoor leisure fit stabilizer
- 3 x outdoor sport fit stabilizer
- 1 x User Manual
Tech Haul For Mpow® Magneto Bluetooth 4.1 Sports Headphones
Customer Reviews (20)
- Wonderful headsetReview by Emilio
- Hello, was provided a pair of these headphone for an honest review. Well I must say they are pretty awesome. Sound is great and so is the fit, except after a few hours my ears hurt. Maybe my ears are a bit too small for this style. Other wise they are a wonderful pair of headphone for those with med. to large ears, I do recommend. (Posted on 3/23/2016)
- My new Favourite headphones - Wireless or NotReview by Jedd777
First Impressions and Out of the Box Experience:
I was really excited to get my pair of headphones to try, as they were my first pair of wireless headphones.
My first impression was with the packaging. Great simple design, reminded me of another tech company. So my excitement was building, as I know from their products you tend to get style and quality. The inside design is simple as well with the headphones, charger as well as accessories to assist in improving the fit and comfort. This was great for me as they didn’t fit properly with my first try.
The headphones themselves have been designed extremely well. They are a tad clunky but the design has made up for it. They are not over the top and as they say; simple is the ultimate sophistication.
I charged the headphones using the port on the right earpiece, its very subtle so I did search a little at first but 2hours later and they were ready to go.
I have not made many calls with the headphones on but when I have used the control bar, I have found it to be in a slightly awkward position. As I have used my Apple Watch with them I have not really needed to use the control bar but when I have it has been easy to use. In addition it houses the indicator light, which proves useful when pairing and charging.
I love the voice feature on the headphones. First it comes with power on and off and then with the pairing. It really helps and makes life easier.
By pressing and holding the on button for about 5 seconds, the headset will go into pairing mode. At this point, enable Bluetooth on your device and look for, “MPOW Magneto”, and connect. Once paired it easily connects again to that device. I have been able to easily pair this to all my apple products. I love it.
I haven’t tested it yet but the device is claimed to reach 30 feet. I have managed 10 but haven’t gone further than that.
This has really come in handy.
First this is an awesome feature. If you busy listening and need to stop, take the headphones out the ears and connect them back-to-back and they pause. I love it as I can then leave them hanging around my neck and I know they are secure. Then to re-start the playing simply separate them again. This also works for phone calls; separate to answer and connect them to end a call. Great feature!
This is where they win it for me and why I use them over my other headphones. I am not an audiophile but I do appreciate decent quality headphones. I have a relatively expensive pair of the $100+ mark and this sound compares very well. I can’t use my others for exercise and I do have other wired exercise headphones but they are both uncomfortable and the sound doesn’t come close to these.
Once paired up, I started to listen to some tunes. I listened to a broad range of genres and each of them sounded great. In addition I altered the equalizer and the volume levels and the sound manages the changes very well and still remains clear.
I am confident in saying that the MPOW Magneto Bluetooth Headset has great sound and I could distinguish the instruments, which is especially great for a little air guitar play.
I also used them while watching TV; once again these were easy to connect and had great sound.
I have now used the headphones on and off for about a week. I love their simplicity, the sound and design. They are definitely becoming my favorite pair of headphones.
Disclaimer: I was provided with a free copy of this item for testing and this is my honest evaluation.
(Posted on 3/10/2016)
- AwesomeReview by Huntly
- These are probably the best pair I have used for the price. They look and sound just as good if not better than some of your more expensive pairs that I have used. Solid product. (Posted on 3/3/2016)
- My daily driverReview by Dhanraj
- I must say this is the perfect choice for those who hit the gym or to exercise..... The build quality is premium...it is sweat proof....and it has controls for volume and a mic to recieve calls..And for the people who still have a doubt on the magnet feature..Let me tell u those come really handy...when u separate the music plays and when u attach the music pauses..The music quality of this earbuds is absolutely the best...It gives me the feeling of those expensive senheniser and Bose earphone....The Bass of the earbuds is absolutely the best...its just that deep and perfect..compared to any other Bluetooth (Posted on 2/27/2016)
- Can You Hear Me Now?Review by Scott
I ran into this gem through Amazon searching for a "in-ear BT headset" that is able to not only sound good with music and phone calls, but able to last many hours while traveling. When I read the specs, I was amazed at the 8 hour rating and had to purchase them.
When the package arrived, I was impressed that they came in a package that protects them from any shipping damage. As I unpacked the headset, I immediately powered them up and was able to pair it with my cell phone. I made several calls, a few by voice commands, and not a single problem. The sound is fantastic and the persons I called enjoyed the calls compared with previous made calls with my old headset.
I had to, at this point, test them with music.....fantastic!....then I loaded a movie up on my laptop and the sound again, was fantastic! The ear pieces are great as you can mix and match the ear and stabilizer pieces to fit your ears perfectly. I saw this as a great plus compared with other ear pieces that are only one piece and have only 3 sizes to choose from.
At work, I was able to go all the way to the kitchen, about 54 feet, without loosing any signal. Once I was through the doorway, I still received my signal but had several interruptions as well. This is above excellent BT operation and about 8 meters in distance better then the rating.
Receiving calls is much better with the magnetic ear pieces since all you do is separate them on a call and it will answer the call as you put them in your ear. The same goes for hanging up, just attach them back together with the magnetic backs and it ends the call. This has been a huge improvement for me while driving. When not on a call, separate the ear pieces and it will start your music player automatically and just the same stop it when the ear pieces are together. The magnets help keep the ear pieces around your neck as well, where I have had other headsets slide off my neck and into my shirt.
I have had mine for about a month or so and I use them everyday. They are so comfortable that there have been times I almost showered with them. Charging the headset is easy as you can use any USB mini connection from a laptop, portable battery packs and other low voltage sources. Charging is very quick for a full charge and access to the charging port is on the ear piece with the controls.
(Posted on 2/4/2016)
- Awesome bluetooth headphonesReview by LC
- I bought these for working out and they worked amazingly! They stay in your ear and are lightweight. They also have a small footprint so don't look too bulky. The battery is as advertised and the sound is good! Only complaint was the battery completely died on me after about a month, would not charge and would not light up. (Posted on 2/2/2016)
- They are amazing Review by Magneto man
- This are really Nice looking they have good range of wireless so just in case you have to walk some where in your house to get something with out your phone you will still hear your music and the new magnet power hang up or answer calls is ever cool I think any one will love these (Posted on 2/2/2016)
- Review for Mpow MagnetoReview by lyn
Like other reviewers have stated, great sound in all types of music. Blocks out all sound. Plenty of bass, can be overwhelming sometimes if the quality of the music is less than 64kbps. I have no complaints for comfort. My primary use is for the gym.
I use these more with the Samsung Note 3 running Tune-in Player. A nice app to use is "Player Pro". That's where you can make the sound even better. I was also able to pair these on the Amazon Fire TV, works great with "Kodi".
Overall, I love these ear buds. I'm actually considering buying another set for work. Only thing I'm hoping for, see if they make these in colors. My wife would like a pair. (Posted on 1/28/2016)
- Stylish, Classy, and Great Sounding. Another Wonderful Headset from MPOWReview by Metallman
I absolute love, LOVE, the design. I am a huge fan of the black and red color scheme and the MPOW Magneto Bluetooth Headset pulls it off wonderfully. Black dominates the color scheme but there is a very, very, very slight tint of red on the metallic part of the earpiece. The rubber ear piece is composed of a clear rubber with the inner rim being red. It gives off this real cool look that is simply awesome. It gives off just enough red to know that it’s there but not strong enough where it takes away from the elegant look of the Magneto headset. Now, I mentioned the metallic outer earpiece. The whole thing is not made of metal, just the out face of the headset. The Magneto logo sits elegantly in the corner of the earpiece. This design is top notch. You rarely see any metallic style headsets. Most are made of plastic and even though the plastic is extremely durable, it doesn’t give off a sleek, elegant vibe. This MPOW Magneto headset definitely does. For this reason alone, I wouldn’t recommend using this headset for any exercising or physical activity. If you want to, you can. Don’t get me wrong, but I wouldn’t. Why risk damaging or scratching them up during some vigorous exercise? Lastly, the controls are located on the wire as opposed to the one of the earpieces. I don’t know how I feel about that just yet. I think I’ve gotten used to having the controls on the piece that seeing that bar on the wire is a bit weird to me. BUT… I do notice that this could be a play for a better design. Again, I think the headset looks extremely sleek and if there were buttons on the earpieces, it may take away from that elegance.
OUT OF THE BOX EXPERIENCE
Once I was done admiring the design, I got to setting up this bad boy for usage. I plucked out the headset from the cool box it comes in, I grabbed my MicroUSB cable, and grabbed the small plastic bag containing the rubber ear pieces and stabilizers. I set aside the ear stabilizers. You have 3 sets of the round and curved ones. I’m not the biggest of fans of them so I don’t think I’ll be using them much. They do come in different sizes, but the difference is sizes is barely noticeable. I placed them back in the box and started looking for the MicroUSB port. The port is hidden under a subtle rubber flap right on top of the right ear piece. Again, love the design. The port cover is not a different color, it doesn’t stand out, and it’s easily accessible. One of the problems that I’ve had in the past is that the port would be covered by rubber flap that would be difficult to remove unless your fingers came equipped with claws. This is sooooooo not the case with the MPOW Magneto Bluetooth Headset and I am extremely grateful to MPOW for it. Anyways, I plugged it in and started to charge it up. There is a small indicator light on the control bar that switches from orange to white. When it’s charging, it’ll be orange. When fully charged, it’ll turn white. Once done, I grabbed them and gave them a go. Here is how that went.
The control bar is a small that is no more than an inch and a half long and is situated on the wire connecting the earpieces. It has a soft, rubbery feel, it composes of 3 buttons (on button, + button, and – button), and has a small microphone built in for calls and what not. Turning on the MPOW Magneto Bluetooth Headset is simple enough. You just press and hold the on button for a second or two and you’ll hear the familiar, “Power on”, female voice that MPOW uses for their devices. Turning the volume of the music up and down is as simple as pressing the + and – buttons. Long pressing the - button skips forward while the + skips backwards. The on button also works to start and pause music, as well as answer and hang up calls. If on a call and you feel the need to mute your mic, you can press the + and - buttons simultaneously and a low tone will alert you that you are now muted. Hmmm… what else. I guess that’s pretty much it for the sound bar. Not a bother at all, easily accessible, and simple enough to use.
By pressing and holding the on button for about 5 seconds, the headset will go into pairing mode. At this point, enable Bluetooth on your device and look for, “MPOW Magneto”, and connect. Once again, I have to give props to MPOW for having their devices display their actual names when pairing. You won’t get a weird device name like, “B9000”, or “MX-10”, or anything like that. Once paired up, your device will now automatically connect to that same device the next time you turn on the headset. This makes it effortless to connect. Just turn on, turn on Bluetooth, and you’re good to go. I had a 100% success rate automatically connecting. Also, the device claims a connectivity range of approx. 30 feet. I tested this outside and found that it’s closer to 35 feet or so. Not too bad at all. I was able to connect with my Samsung Galaxy, Kindle Fire, and Windows 7 laptop without a problem. Easy connectivity! I love it!
Once paired up, I started to listen to some tunes. First, I started off with my usual line up of hard rock. I like to start off here because this genre really gives me a great sense of the mid and high sound while it incorporates a tad of the lows. After a slew of Iron Maiden, Metallica, Pantera, and Slayer songs, I am confident in saying that the MPOW Magneto Bluetooth Headset has great sound. I was able to distinguish the guitars from the bass and I didn’t get a muddy sound in between. And the drumming really popped when it came to the bass drum. Now, I say great, not excellent, but that’s because you can’t deem them excellent on just one genre alone. After several classical tunes, rap music, techno, ska, R&B, and some smooth jazz, I can definitely say that this headset has excellent sound! The HD stereo sound shines the most while listening to classical music. This is so since classical pieces has the most instruments and a wide range of sounds. Everything was crystal clear, the highs are crisp, the mids are warm, and the bass is booming. Regardless of the genre, the sound quality will be too notch when listening with this headset.
I also wanted to test them out while watching a TV show or movie. I already knew that the MPOW Magneto would have great sound but I wouldn’t be doing my due diligence if I didn’t at least test it out. I loaded up Little Shop of Horrors (HEY! Don’t judge me! Lol) and gave it a listen. As expected, excellent sound quality. Voices were loud and clear and the music came through well. Absolutely no complaints in the sound department at all.
Now, call functions on headphones/headsets are nice feature to have but to be honest, I just don’t see myself using it much. Maybe because I’m part of that generation where everything is text or Email. BUT, in case you are one of those that prefers a chat over a text, I tested out the call features over Skype and through my phone. As for using the headset for Skype, while connected to my Windows 7 laptop, I found it quick and easy to dial up the wife to test the microphone that is hidden in the control bar. There was no complaints about the sound quality of the microphone. I didn’t sound distant and there wasn’t any static at all. Also, during a phone call, not once did I hear a, “Dude, I can’t hear you.” Lol This was a common problem with headsets that have the microphone hidden in the earpiece as opposed to a control bar that sits closer to your mouth. Makes absolute sense, now that I think of it, that my voice would be picked up clearer on the MPOW Magneto Bluetooth Headset than on other headsets.
Lastly, they are not called Magneto for nothing, folks! The two earpieces are magnets that you can connect to each other. This is a pretty cool way to keep them together and not have the wire get all tied up. But, the magnetic touch is not just for awesomeness… there is a practical use for the magnetic properties. If on a call, attaching the two earpieces will hang up the call. If a call comes in and your earpieces are attached, detaching them will answer the call. If listening to music, attaching the earpieces will pause the music and detaching them will start it up again. It’s a neat feature that may be useful to those of us that likes to have our headset on at all times. Usually, I turn them off when not in use to conserve battery life so I don’t think I’ll be using this feature much. Talking about battery life…
The MPOW Magneto Bluetooth Headset has an awesome 8 hour battery life. 8 HOURS!!! Most Bluetooth headsets that I have tried out and tested maxed out at about 5 hours so I super happy with this long lasting headset. I travel a lot and it’s common for me to forget to charge my headset. Considering that I commute daily for about 5 hours, not charging my headset means on long trip with no music. That’s no fun at all, friends. But with this headset, if I were to forget to charge them, the chances that I would have enough juice to get me through my trip are greater. And the awesome part is that it charges up from dead to 100% in about 2 hours. That’s just about the same amount of time that other headsets need and they will only give you a max of 5 hours. Longer battery life is always a HUGE plus for me!
(Posted on 1/28/2016)
- Magnetic Magic! Instantly My Favourite Wireless In-Ear Headphones!Review by Zaeem Siddiqui
*** HD YouTube Review: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=45pGiGY-6sc ***
Disclaimer: I was provided with a free copy of this item for testing and my fair and honest evaluation.
Build Quality (5/5)
The Magneto Bluetooth headphones have a very stylish and professional build quality.Everything about the headphones feels solid. The cable doesn't feel like it'll break any time soon and the buttons on the controller are very responsive/clicky and have good travel. Also, the orange/white LED is very bright. The flap covering the microUSB port is tight and feels quite secure.
I LOVE the magnetic controls! It's just so easy and intuitive to play/pause your music without having to fumble around for the controls. You don't even need to take your phone out of your pocket to answer calls, you can just separate the headphones to answer the call and put them together again to hang up. Also, the magnets ensure that the headphones don't slip around on your neck when you're wearing them, a small but very important benefit of the design.
For some tracks, it pauses the music and plays it a second or so before it paused, so you don't miss anything in your music track. For most others, it starts right at the beginning again. I'm not sure why that's the case for some tracks and not others, but it doesn't really matter to me much. The magnet controls are so useful, especially now that winter is coming!
The headphones look really stylish. The grey metallic finish and embossed 'M' in the earbuds look very professional. Even the box it comes in looks excellent, especially for the price tag (at the time of writing this review, the headphones cost $35).The only minor quibble I had was that the LED isn't red/blue like on traditional headphones. It's not a big deal, but I thought it was an interesting change.
The headphones are super comfortable, and Mpow provides a lot of extra earbuds and stabilisers, ensuring you get the perfect fit. All of this helps you get excellent sound quality and it also blocks out external noise. Plus, the headphones are curved slightly, so that they angle the sound in your ear canal.
Sound Quality (5/5)
Sound quality is great. You get a very potent bass and the treble is lovely. Highs and lows are intoned very well and sound doesn't get distorted, even at high volumes. There is no tinny effect as I've experienced with some other headphones.
The microphone is on par with most of the headphones I've reviewed in the past. It cancels out background noise and provides clear vocals, even in busy areas like bus stops and intersections.
The battery life on the Mpow Magneto headphones is impressive! You get about 8 hours of playback time (sometimes I get around 9 hours) and it can last for around 300 hours in standby mode. I only have to charge the headphones once a week, which makes life so much easier! Also, the fact that it only takes 2 hours for it to get fully charged is just brilliant!
All in all, the MPow Magneto headphones are amazing. The magnetic design is super intuitive and they sound great. The 8 hour battery life and 2 hour charging time are excellent. These are currently my favourite wireless in-ear headphones! And at the time of writing this review, you can get them for just $35! For that price, these are an absolute steal!
5.0 out of 5 starsCoolest headphones I have ever owned. Great sound and great design.
ByMcKay Con October 1, 2015
There are two features that I think set these headphones apart from just about any other Bluetooth earbuds you can get.
1. Sound - The sound is fantastic. They fit well enough in the ear that it blocks out most background noises and lets you focus on your music.
2. Overall design - I like the way they look and I really like the magnetic feature. It is convenient for me because when someone comes to talk to me, I don't have to fiddle with finding the pause button; I can simply take the earbuds out and stick them together and my music is paused. I also like how I don't have to worry about my headphones falling off because put together it makes a rather stylish necklace (ok.... maybe functional necklace would be a bit more accurate).
Other things that make these earbuds fantastic:
- Mpow also did a great job of including enough earbud tips and stabilizers that you can customize the fit for your own ears. This allows optimal comfort along with superb sound.
- The functionality on the buttons is easy to figure out and convenient to use.
- The wire is very durable.
- The battery lasts for several hours.
- The phone functions are great. When I did phone tests the person on the other line could hear me well.
- I like how the buttons are on the wire instead of the ear piece. I think it makes it easier to access and use.
Overall theses earbuds are top quality with fantastic sound. I have tried many Bluetooth headphones and these are my favorite!
(Posted on 1/28/2016)
- Brilliant, worth it and top class.Review by Britannio
First of all the packaging was really neat and professional, on opening you see the earphones which are fitted into a piece of plastic with a velvet overlay, after that there is the ear tips, a long micro-usb cable, and wings to keep the earphones in your ear.
My first thoughts on design were great, it has bluetooth 4.1 for low power usage, it is very comfortable, it uses apt-x technology and on the back plates there are magnets and honeywell switch sensors to pause and play music or to end a phone call by bringing the backs together.
There are 3 buttons on these headphones: a multifunction button used for power play/pause and answering phone calls, a volume up button used for increasing volume and going to the previous track and there is a volume down button used for decreasing volume and skipping tracks.
Pairing and connecting is simple and once paired you get the full 10M range but after that it will just pause and disconnect so I find that using it between 0-8M is best.
Another great part about these headphones is the battery with a solid 8 hour life easily and charging is also quick.
As for audio it is absolutely outstanding, it sounds like headphones that you would pay roughly double the price for. It goes very loud and certainly doesn't fall back in bass highs mids(check out the diagram) or lows and because of the design it blocks out sound very well and the sound is very accurate.A problem that i can find frustrating is that the volume amount stored on the headphones so the volume on the headphones could be full but if your phone is at it's lowest volume then it will not play but overall these headphones are definitely worth it especially if you are sporty and it wont even set you back more that a few pounds. I hope you find this information helpful. (Posted on 12/25/2015)
- Des écouteurs au top pour le sport ! Review by Thomas
CONTENU DU PACKAGING
Les écouteurs sont livrés dans une belle boîte rectangulaire avec fermeture aimantée à l'intérieur de laquelle on retrouve les écouteurs câlés dans un petit écrin en mousse noire.
On trouve également dans le packaging un câble USB de recharge ainsi qu'un petit sachet d'accessoires contenant trois différentes taille d'embouts afin d'adapter au mieux les écouteurs à la taille de vos conduits auditifs (on est sur un modèle intra-auriculaire !). On y trouve également trois petites aillettes (trois tailles également) qui viendront compléter chacune des oreillettes afin de venir les câler sur vos oreilles.
La possibilité de pouvoir ajuster ses écouteurs grâce à ces petits accessoires est plutôt appréciable.
QUID DES ÉCOUTEURS:
Les écouteurs font une bonne impression générale: chacune des oreillettes est constituée de plastique plutôt qualitatif d'aspect et est d'une bonne épaisseur ce qui se justifie par le principe de l'intra-auriculaire. Elles sont recouvertes d'une finition métallique qui confère à l'ensemble un côté robuste qui dénote de certains autres modèles de la gamme à l'aspect un peu trop "plastique"/cheap.
L'oreillette droite comporte une mini-ouverture en caoutchouc très discrète qui vous permettra de venir plugger le cable USB afin de recharger vos écouteurs.
Les deux oreillettes sont reliées par un cable en gomme agréable et doux au toucher et de forme plate: c'est appréciable car cela évite de se retrouver avec des noeuds ... bonne idée de Mpow !
Enfin, on retrouve sur le cable côté oreillette droite une mini-télécommande qui regroupe l'ensemble des boutons utiles à l'usage des écouteurs: un bouton central multifonction (allumage/appairage/fonction décrochage des appels) ainsi qu'un bouton + et - (volume/passage des pistes musicales).
A noter qu'un petit voyant LED est prévu sur la télécommande afin de contrôler l'allumage/l'appairage et la bonne extinction des écouteurs.
L'appairage s'est avéré un peu délicat dans le sens que j'ai eu du mal à le mettre en "détectable"... mais une fois l'opération réalisée, vous êtes tranquilles puisque les écouteurs reconnaissent automatiquement la source à chaque allumage.
Une fois positionnés dans les oreilles, les écouteur sont bien maintenus et ne bougent pas, même lorsque vous courrez avec (je n'ai du les recaler que deux fois lors de ma sortie test).
Je noterais cependant un seul petit bémol concernant la télécommande qui peut s'avérer gênante par son poids du fait qu'elle "pendouille" sur le côté de votre oreille, notamment lorsque vous l'utilisez en faisant du sport.
Concernant le son j'ai utilisé comme source Napster (concurrent de Deezer) afin de diffuser de la musique en streaming, et on peut considérer qu'il est plus que correct pour des écouteurs de ce prix-là: il est clair, bien net et plutôt bien équilibré avec une préférence pour les sons un peu punchy (style Pop Rock ou électro !) parfaits pour vous donner le rythme en plein running ;)
En revanche, il ne s'adressera sans doute pas aux mélomanes qui préfèreront se tourner vers des modèles de marques type Böse/Sennheiser.
Enfin, petite option amusante à signaler: la musique se coupe automatiquement dès lors que les deux oreillettes sont aimantées... ça évite de gaspiller de la batterie pour rien en cas de pause !
Je n'ai pas utilisé la fonction appel, et ne compte pas l'utiliser pour être tout à fait honnête... donc je ne pourrais vous donner mon avis à ce sujet.
Enfin, il convient de noter que l'autonomie est très bonne (en tout cas au début... à voir sur le long terme ! ) puisque j'ai pu courir 3 runnings d'1H/1H30 ainsi que 2H d'écoute/test chez moi sans avoir eu à les recharger.
Pour ma part je cherchais des écouteurs afin de pouvoir remplacer mes écouteurs filaires qui me rendaient fous durant mes sorties running... et l'expérience est plus que concluante avec les Mpow Magneto ! Ils font leur travail parfaitement: ils sont fonctionnels, esthétiques, se câlent bien dans mes oreilles, résistent à l'eau (ce qui n'est pas négligeable) et me fournissent un son très satisfaisant pour l'usage sportif que j'en ai.
En bref je recommande avant tout ces écouteurs pour ceux qui cherchent un produit complémentaire pour une activité sportive où le confort du sans-fil est de mise (ex: runners/cyclistes/salle de sport). (Posted on 12/17/2015)
- Exceeds expectationsReview by Ali
As I decided to get these headphones I was expecting something special considering the cost which is double the price of most bluetooth headphones I have had. Thankfully, I was beyond satisfied. Extremely pleased that I purchased these.
* Packaging and design:
- Very elegant packaging. Out of all the set I have received over the past few years this is genuinely the best packaged set of headphones.
- The metallic silver lines on the outside of the earphones and the metallic design enhances the overall look.
- Unlike other bluetooth headphones where the buttons are located in the earbud itself, this set places the buttons on the side which prevents accidental button pressing when putting on the headphones.
* Specs and quality:
- The most interesting thing I found in the earphones was the fact that when the magnetic earbuds attract while you're playing music, the music stops automatically. You can also pause the music from the middle button.
- The quality of the sound is explicit and very loud. I adjusted the volume to just about middle-high and it's more than enough.
- Tried using the mic during phone calls and the receiving end said it was very clear.
- It takes just about 2 hours to fully charge and can last for up to 7-8 hours. I use the headphones about an hour a day max and so I only end up charging them during the weekend.
- Fits well in the ears but must be able to choose the right earbuds for your ears which won't take much of time at all.
- Used it in jogging and cycling and it did not fall at all.
Will I recommend this?
I will be getting 3 more sets of these as my friends really liked them. I honestly recommend buying them as a gift as they are of a very high quality in terms of design and sound.
I titled my review as a perfect set as I took the both the cost and quality into consideration which I concluded as perfect.
(Posted on 12/8/2015)
- One of my favorite headphoens to recommendReview by Garret
Once you open your package you are greeted by a beautiful headset. The brushed metal look is classic and would fit most outfits rather you are using them for casual or sports. The cord itself feels very durable with a bit of a “matte” feeling to it. After finding the right fit pieces for the buds the headset fits very well inside my ear. After wearing for 4 hours straight I had little to no fatigue.
Pairing to all three devices was flawless and quick. Apt-X always is a great feature and help these headphones really bring sound to life. The noise cancelling process used really helps. While driving I rolled down my windows to test call quality and overall no huge complains with sound. Both myself and the caller were able to understand and replay with no issues. I also love to listen to podcasts and music while mowing the lawn and working outside. The Magnito headphones were amazing keeping sound loud without losing quality or hurting my ears.
Finally, the main reason they are called “Magnito” they clasp backs together with little magnets! This is a simple, yet amazing way to keep them around your neck. This feature allows you to hang up a call, answer it, pause music, and resume music.
I choose four genres of music to test out the headset, Pop, Rock, Rap, and Country. All four of these sound great. Highs are on spot and bass is amazing. I even heard some background instruments better than I have before.
Battery life and demographic
Battery life is exactly what is posted. I get about eight hours of use out of the headset on a full charge. The micro USB port is on the side of the headset with a cover to help keep the port protected. Now I am not an avid sports lover but I did my normal workout and a short run with the Magnito headphones. Overall they worked great, stayed in place, and didn’t get in the way of jumping around. I also wore them around my place of work, they not only matched my daily attire but the magnetic feature was great to start and stop calls throughout the day.
Mpow blends a timeless design with great sound quality and today’s latest features. I would not hesitate recommending these to family and friends who are in the market for a new pair of headphones. (Posted on 12/7/2015)
- A great bluetooth headphone!Review by Samantha
These are wonderful! They paired up with my phone easily and everything was clear when I made a phone call. My husband walked outside with them and I didn't even hear the wind as we talked. He walked to the end of the house without the cell phone and said it became all garbled. From my living room to the end of the house is probably about 9-10 meters 11 at the most so you definitely want to keep your cell phone by your side. The earpieces were comfortable. The buttons are a little close together for my husbands big hands and he sometimes hit the wrong button. The magnetic answer/hang up feature worked great without any problems. It plays music from my phone perfectly and I haven't had a single problem with them not receiving. The Magnetic control even works though I do not use it all that often I'd rather have them in my ears.
The main thing that I'm afraid of is that the earphones will fall out of my ears since they did that quite a bit after I used them for about 20 minutes. I think that this could be fixed with an over the ear attachment where the ear stabilizers are. Other than that I think these are great! I will most likely be buying some in the future. (Posted on 12/6/2015)
- Sound great and Comfortable!Review by Bobby B
- This may not be anything like Bose/Beats that is 10 times the price. However, at this price what you get is much more valuable than those. What you do get is a great sounding pair of Bluetooth headphone from MPOW. These sound great and provide good, (Not Great, it is Bluetooth) call-back quality. While my test calls were completed using these, callers did notice a little differences in talking on these and talking directly into the phone. Pros: Good, comfortable ear pads. Sound quality is very good. Build quality is very good. Magnetic Connectors for auto answer/play/pause. Quick connect/reconnect with Android and iPhone/iOS tested. Able to pick from 3 different ear pads, and ear tips. Cons: Distance from source is 10 meters only without any obstructions. May not work thru Brick walls or steel frames. Two/three walls/doors in office like setting maybe okay. The control buttons are small, so getting used to takes little while. No announcements about remaining talk/play times, however I do like the voice prompt provided with these as it does not sound like the lady is trying to seduce me when talking to me. These earphones are very comfortable even though I have small ears and the sound is good. I wear them while at the gym and while out and about. The bluetooth connectivity is a snap and the battery lasts a long time on just one charge (8 Hours). The bass is really good for ear buds and being that my main listening enjoyment comes from drum and bass music, well, bass is pretty important to me, lol. (Posted on 11/30/2015)
- Best Bluetooth Earbuds I Have Tried :DReview by TheDcGAMeZ
- These headphones are without a doubt the best bluetooth earbuds MPOW makes. You flip it up and whats holding it is that material that jewelry is held with in boxes. They want to make it seem high quality. Well they sure do make it feel and sound high quality. The earbuds themselves are very well made. Unlike most earbuds that are made with cheap plastic. I had no issues paring it to my phone, tablet, or computer. The sound is what divides this from most bluetooth earbuds. The bass is very present, which is not the case with most bluetooth earbuds. It is very base heavy but also provides nice clarity to your music. And the battery last about 7 hours which is more than enough for me! Overall I think these are my favorite bluetooth earbuds along with EC Technology's. But you should definitely give these a shot :D (Posted on 11/30/2015)
- Headphones with good music quality -Mpow -ReviewReview by Googlre10
Today i reviewed Mpow Magneto Wearable Bluetooth 4.1 Wireless Sports Headphones In-ear apt-X Stereo Earbuds Headsets with 8-Hour Mic Talking Time for Running Exercise'Black/Black)
+Nice design earbuds and good build
+Looks premium quality
+Magnetic earbuds with good music quality
+Easy to use while in gym.
+Good bluetooth pairing with devices and good reception distance
+Comfortable fit to ears
+Ability to take phone calls
+Mpow magneto bluetooth headphones
+Micro USB charging cable
+Additional ear tips
I like the music quality this headphones bring. Its noise cancellation features does works good.
Used in gym for few days and i like the headphones.
It does not have too lengthy wires on the neck. Hence it is easy to use the music controls and less annoying moments.
I connected with my Galaxy S6 and it paired good with Ipad Air 2. Both Android and IOS devices works good with this headphones.
Took few phone calls and voice clarity seems good with this.
The product quality looks premium.
I like this product and i recommend this.
(Posted on 11/30/2015)
- A+Review by don nir
- These earbuds (or headsets as some people call it) are great! I have gone through several earbuds over the last couple of years and these are better for several reasons. Primarily... being bluetooth allows you to be free from your phone or MP3 player. You do not need to be constrained and limited by the length of you cord any longer! The actual earbud that rests in your ear is a marshmallowy piece that rests very comfortable without moving around or falling out which happens so often with other brands. The audio quality is absolutely awesome! Not too tinny or too heavy on the base. Another great feature is they get delivered to you fully charged, so you dont need to plug in and wait hours and hours to begin using them. (Posted on 11/30/2015)
- Premium earbudsReview by Dallin Christensen
To keep things concise, I'll include a bulleted list of all the pros and cons of these earbuds -
-Premium build quality - Each part of the earbuds, including the wire, the eartips, the driver housing, all are made from great qualities that feel nice. The magnets in the earbuds give them a bit more weight than earbuds usually have, but I sort of like the extra weight.
-Stay in the ear - Even though the earbuds weigh more than I'm used to, they fit in my ear well and stay in my ear when I run. I have had other bluetooth earbuds with the controls in the wire, and the weight of the control cluster always seemed to yank that earbud out of my ear when running. These earbuds fit so well that I haven't encountered that problem. (I'll update this review if things change over time and the earbuds start coming out when I use them when running)
-Various sizes - There are three sizes of tips (that go in your ear) and three sizes of stabilizer blades. I was able to experiment a few sizes until I found the best fit for my ears.
-Sound quality - I'm no audio connoisseur, but the earbuds sound great to me. Both music and phone calls sounded clear/crisp, with no muffling or weirdness.
-Bluetooth range - I got good connection out to about 20 feet away from my earbuds when I had clear line-of-sight, and up to 30 feet of range with decent connection.
-Battery life - These earbuds easily last me multiple days of battery life, using them a couple of hours each day.
-Easy to set up - The bluetooth connection was easy to set up and has no problems whatsoever.
-Included USB - The included USB cable only transmits power, not data. "Wait, why do you need data?" you may be asking; I don't, but I have so many USB cables that it's annoying to grab a cable at random to plug my phone into my computer, only to realize that I grabbed a cable that is power only. Because of this, I just threw away the USB cable.
-Magnetic abilities - You can use the magnets in the earbuds to play/pause or answer/hangup, which seems cool in theory. But if I have the earbuds turned on, I'm going to have them in my ears at all times. So in practice I'll never actually use those special features. But...on the flip side, I do love having the magnets because it makes carrying and storing the earbuds a bit more organized. (Posted on 11/30/2015)
Write Your Own Review
Shipping & Payment
Mpow now only accept Paypal as our payment method.
Something about Paypal below:
1. Do I need to open a PayPal account?
- PayPal supports guest checkout. Simply enter your billing address and credit card information to complete an order. You may optionally create a PayPal password for speeding up future orders.
2. How do I contact PayPal by phone?
- +1-888-221-1161 (US & Canada Toll Free)
- +1-888-215-5506 (US & Canada Toll Free)
- +1-402-935-7733 (International)
- +1-402-935-2050 (International)
- These phone numbers are published on the Internet. PayPal may change the numbers without noticing us. For the latest phone numbers and other contact methods, please visit http://www.paypal.com/.
3. How long does it take for refunds to go back to my Paypal account?
- You will receive an instant e-mail notification from PayPal to confirm these refunds. You may also call PayPal to verify your refund. Their USA toll free phone number is 1-888-221-1161.
4. What do I need to checkout via PayPal?
- A valid email address, and a valid credit card or bank account.
5. Why should I buy via PayPal?
- PayPal is a trusted third party payment processor, owned by eBay. Paypal protects your financial information during transactions.
- PayPal on Wikipedia(http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/PayPal)
- When you checkout via PayPal, Mpow only sees your shipping address and optionally a telephone number if you explicitly wish to share with us.