- Eliminating Buzzing Noise : Completely eliminating the buzzing noise in some car speakers when using the Bluetooth receiver.
- Working Principle : The working principle of this noise isolator is to achieve a clear speech/music by eliminating the current noise in some car speakers.
- Compatible Models : Works with any portable device that has 3.5mm audio jacks, for your Car Audio System/Home Stereo, when grounding issues persist. Also used with a Bluetooth Receiver/Bluetooth Hands-free Car Kit in your Car Audio System.
- Compact and Portable : Being so mini and light-weight, this little gadget does not take much space and can be easily taken away.
- Brand new with a 3.5mm Audio Cable.
- Eliminating Humming Noise:If you've got your radio, iPod, MP3 player, Bluetooth receiver or similar audio equipment plugged into your car stereo with an audio cable and you're getting audio hum noise caused by ground loops, you need this isolator work together so that you can enjoy high quality music. Forget about the annoying noise!?
Every Mpow Product includes a 45 days money back & 18-month worry-free guarantee!
Tech Haul Review
Customer Reviews (8)
- Clear soundReview by ramon navarroon
- I usually use a single cord to connect my phone to my cars audio system and at first there were no problems. Gradually static like noises started to block out the songs I was listening to. After that some songs would even break up if I hit a bump or accelerated too quickly. The worst part though is soon I noticed a buzzing sound on my speaker with some songs and I found it very annoying! I am so glad that after using this noise isolator I no longer have that problem. All of my music plays clearly now and I can switch between songs with ease. (Posted on 2/20/2016)
- ImpressiveReview by Stefany Baez
I have to admit I wasn't expecting this to actually work or improve the sound of my music in my car. So I plug this in to my car radio, plug the bluetooth adapter I use to listen to my music and turn up the music. I was immediately impressed.
This isolator does in fact make the audio coming out of your car's radio much cleaner and crisp, so if you like to enjoy your music without distortion or noise, this might be the solution. I wish it was a little smaller, but keeping in mind you'll be using it in your car, it's really not an issue.
(Posted on 2/20/2016)
- perfectReview by Jessica Edwards
- Well let me just tell you that at first I wasnt sure how this tiny little product was going to make my sound quality better from my ipod to my car stereo but I was very pleasantly surprised because when I plugged in the mpow all of the humming and crackling noises that are so overly annoying completely stopped! This product is so inexpensive that anyone can afford it and small enough to be stored in your glove compartment. I would recommend this product to anyone wanting a great sound quality for a cheap price!! And you can even use it with pretty much anything you plug in for music on your radio! (Posted on 2/20/2016)
- Completely Eliminated Buzzing Noise!Review by J. Nguyen
I just recently received this item and I was instantly satisfied with it once I plugged it up in my car. I have a 06 Lexus IS250 and my car had the annoying buzzing/humming noise whenever you have something plugged into the aux port and the cigarette lighter receptacle. Unfortunately, my car did not have bluetooth audio so I had to get a bluetooth car adapter. Using the bluetooth car adapter would cause the buzzing/humming noise and it would be unbearable sometimes. Luckily, this group loop isolator resolved the issue. However, I did notice a small loss in treble and sound quality but it was a small trade-off I am willing to accept to remove the buzzing noise.
Overall, I am happy with it! I wish it came in a better package instead of just a plastic bag and a label, but wasn't enough to make me rate it less than 5 Stars. (Posted on 1/29/2016)
- Tiny unit that works!Review by Capinpin
I really never noticed any humming noise from my vehicle as I play my music fairly loud. Only until I has provided a free sample of this product I was made aware that this does indeed happen to some vehicles. I finally noticed that there was slight "whining" noise at low volume.
I am using a SoundBot Bluetooth adapter for a 10+ year old head unit in my truck. SoundBot SB360 Bluetooth 4.0 Car Kit Hands-Free Wireless Talking & Music Streaming Dongle w/ 10W Dual Port 2.1A USB Charger + Magnetic Mounts + Built-in 3.5mm Aux Cable
As soon as I placed this inline with my connections the whine disappeared. I especially like the fact that the unit provides you the ability to detach the 3.5mm cable at either end, this allowed me to use a longer 3ft 3.5mm cable as the one provided is only 6 inches long. For a cleaner installation, I was able to tuck the unit underneath the center console where the bluetooth adapter cables are.
Very satisfied and would recommend this product if you is experiencing that "whine". (Posted on 1/29/2016)
- Works very well on a 2007 Prius' AUX input.Review by Haim Tebeka
Does the job. Good quality. Cheap price. Buy it!
The long story:
For the longest time I have been looking for a proper way to filter out noise generated by the car and picked up by anything I would plug into the AUX input of my 2007 Prius. I use this input to connect a Bluetooth adapter for phone conversations and streaming music. This ground loop does the job very well. It is filtering ALL the noises generated by the car. Now the sound is very clean. I read (legit) reviews of other buyers claiming that this affected the sound quality for them, especially in the low frequencies. I personally haven't noticed any degradation on quality even in the low frequencies. Still, this being essentially a low freq filter, I wouldn't be surprised if it had been the case. As for me, I find the quality to be more than acceptable (in a car environment) for many types of musics as well as spoken words. BTW, my Prius has the premium sound package (nice Bose speakers and all), so, it is very capable of producing good sound quality.
Note that I used to be a very picky HiFi addict until the last few years when I realized that most decent audio systems these days offer a sound quality that is "good" enough for most situations (especially when you have young kids blasting in the background). So, if you are a HiFi addict like I used to be, you might probably notice some degradations in dynamics and all but keep in mind that if you use this in a car then the expectation for such an environment should be lowered anyhow.
CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
5.0 out of 5 starsYou will have nice crisp sound that isn't distorted with the humming and ...
ByLove to reviewon December 30, 2015
I have to admit I wasn't expecting this to actually work or improve the sound of my music in my car. So I plug this in to my car radio, plug the bluetooth adapter I use to listen to my music and turn up the music. I was immediately impressed. You will have nice crisp sound that isn't distorted with the humming and crackling. The unit is compact, lightweight, and very easy to use. I am very pleased and so is my hubby. The whole unit is constructed very nicely and is a great quality device. I do recommend this product however instructions should be added to the packaging. I really never noticed any humming noise from my vehicle as I play my music fairly loud. Only until I has provided a free sample of this product I was made aware that this does indeed happen to some vehicles. I finally noticed that there was a whining when i unplugged this and then plugged it back in at low volume. This isolator does in fact make the audio coming out of your car's radio much cleaner and crisp, so if you like to enjoy your music without distortion or noise, this might be the solution. I do not even have the distortion and noise i used to have when using my phone now. I would recommend this to anyone that wants a good crisp, clean sound from there car audio. Even if you do not notice anything when you plug this baby in and then unplug it you will definitely be able to tell the difference. (Posted on 1/29/2016)
- Must have if you use your cell phone with car stereo!Review by Brad Ballinger
I love to use my phone connected to my stereo in my car, but anytime I would get my phone near the radio, it would start a humming noise. It bothered everyone. But when you are in the front seat there is a good chance that you are close to the radio. I plugged in the Mpow Ground Loop Noise Isolator for Car Audio System/Home Stereo with 3.5mm Audio Cable and instantly the humming was gone!!
I love it!! The only way I could have my cell phone plugged in before was if I had it set on airplane mode, but with the noise isolator it was crystal clear. It has two female 3.5 mm audio jack holes and includes a 3.5 audio jack to plug into your car. Simply take you phone and another 3.5 mm male jack and you are good to go! I highly recommend this to anyone who has a buzzing when they plug in their phones or mp3 players. It is a great deal at the price!
(Posted on 1/29/2016)
- Outputs greats audio!Review by Harvey
Paired to any 3.5mm port, this Ground Loop Noise Isolator exports great sound quality.
Simple to use
Very short 3.5mm cable
Mpow Ground Loop Noise Isolator
3" 3.5mm cable
Instructional Manual/warranty documentation
I have this device connected from my phone to my car radio and it works great. I do not hear any noise distortion and the device is small enough to be stowed away to prevent any theft. Great, simple to use, and fantastic product! (Posted on 1/11/2016)
Write Your Own Review
Shipping & Payment
Mpow now only accept Paypal as our payment method.
Something about Paypal below:
1. Do I need to open a PayPal account?
- PayPal supports guest checkout. Simply enter your billing address and credit card information to complete an order. You may optionally create a PayPal password for speeding up future orders.
2. How do I contact PayPal by phone?
- +1-888-221-1161 (US & Canada Toll Free)
- +1-888-215-5506 (US & Canada Toll Free)
- +1-402-935-7733 (International)
- +1-402-935-2050 (International)
- These phone numbers are published on the Internet. PayPal may change the numbers without noticing us. For the latest phone numbers and other contact methods, please visit http://www.paypal.com/.
3. How long does it take for refunds to go back to my Paypal account?
- You will receive an instant e-mail notification from PayPal to confirm these refunds. You may also call PayPal to verify your refund. Their USA toll free phone number is 1-888-221-1161.
4. What do I need to checkout via PayPal?
- A valid email address, and a valid credit card or bank account.
5. Why should I buy via PayPal?
- PayPal is a trusted third party payment processor, owned by eBay. Paypal protects your financial information during transactions.
- PayPal on Wikipedia(http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/PayPal)
- When you checkout via PayPal, Mpow only sees your shipping address and optionally a telephone number if you explicitly wish to share with us.
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
Regular Price: $22.14
Special Price $21.10