- l STRUCTURAL SWEATPROOF DESIGN: The exquisite workmanship of Mpow Antelope along with its high grade material gives this headphone a nearly seamless, structural sweatproof body to prevent sweat immersion. This, makes Mpow antelope a perfect choice for those sweaty sports !
- l BLUETOOTH 4.1 TECHNOLOGY: Latest Bluetooth 4.1 technology features much lower power consumption, more stable signal transmission, clearer stereo sound production. And the Bluetooth working distance is up to 10M. So users do not need to worry that the battery dies too quickly or suffer from continuously on and off music because of the poor signal in body movement. And enjoy dynamic sound in sports.
- l MOVE IN COMFORT: The stylish antelope shape not only render its user a good impression, but also secure their ears snugly in action. Besides, the lightweight back-head headphone makes them move in comfort, feeling the wireless convenience taking by Mpow Antelope.
- l CVC6.0 NOISE REDUCTION: Noise Cancellation 6.0 reduces outside noises and enables clearer sound from microphone. Perfect for working out along with excellent noise isolation.
- l HANDSFREE CALLING: With built-in microphone, you can answer mobile phone call by pressing the button on the ear
Customer Reviews (10)
- I like what I hear!!Review by Donnie Augustine
I would like to begin by stating that, because of prior performance of previous MPOW products, I eagerly anticipated the arrival of this bluetooth headset.
When I received the device, the packaging was very compact which I didn't expect. The contents were neatly packed and easy to access. The rubber exterior was very smooth and comfortable.
Pairing was extremely simple and easy. I didn't need to completely read the instructions before pairing it with my phone. After pairing the headset with my phone, I finished reading the instructions to be certain that I knew how to properly operate the headset. The instructions were easy to understand and follow.
I immediately began to play music and was more than surprised by the sound quality!!! The music was crystal clear and made me want to continue listening, but I had to pause the music to test the call quality. I called a family member who emphatically stated that she was able to hear me clearly; that it sounded as clear as though I wasn't using a bluetooth headset. I could hear her just as clearly; which was much better than I expected!
I would definitely recommend this device to anyone in search of a bluetooth device for active use.
(Posted on 2/20/2016)
- Incredibly Comfortable, Very VersitileReview by JMHSRV
The MPOW Antelope Blue Tooth headset is more than just a set of wireless headphones. They are more of a hybrid of earbuds and blue tooth headset for phones.
Let me start out by saying that I own several different makes and manufactures on BT headsets, and these are by far the most comfortable set I have worn. I have a very long commute by train, 2 hours each direction. I used these for two days and experienced zero discomfort. I also work in an open space office with no desk phones, so used this all day for my conference calls as well. I really appreciate the compact size of the headsets, as well as the thin flexible wire connectors. Very lightweight and just plain comfortable. The set also comes with additional sizes of earbuds should you need to change them out for a better fit. I always like this feature, as my ear canals are different sizes, so the added selection of buds is greatly appreciated.
The features are great and once you get used to them, easy to use.
In addition to all the basic music features : play, pause, ff, rw, stop, the headset also has advanced phone features, such as voice dial and two device pairing. The two device pairing is particularly useful if you carry more than one phone. All your calls come in over the same device.
Sound quality is really good in my opinion. I was about 30' away from my phone with no connection issues.
Easy to sync
Easy on the ears
The only thing I did not care for was the thick plastic saddle the headsets are packaged in, its very non-eco friendly and over the top protection. Other than that, great product.
(Posted on 2/20/2016)
- Amazing Sound, Quality, and Durability for HEADPHONESReview by Kayla Evans
- Mpow Antelope Bluetooth 4.1 Wireless Sports Headphones w/ Hands-free Calling, Long Working-Time, CVC6.0 Noise Reduction for Running Gym Exercise-Black Mpow continues to amaze me at what great products they make. I received my Mpow Antelope Bluetooth 4.1 Wireless Sports Headphones with hands free calling and at no surprise I LOVED THEM! The light contoured headphones fit perfectly in my ears. In the box you are provided additional two sizes of ear buds, instruction manual, and a USB charger. I loved how easy it was to hook up the bluetooth to my Iphone. I did read the instructions the headphones came with first; however, the headphones itself is dummy proof. You first have to start by charging your headphones with a USB adapter provided to you and when the light goes from orange to white it is fully charged in about 30 minutes and ready to go. Press and hold the mode button down for 7 seconds to connect Bluetooth to your phone and from there you can use the + or – buttons for volume or hold them down to change songs. I also loved that if I wanted to simultaneously listen more than 1 phone on the headphones I had the capability! When using the phone settings I was able to make, answer, end, mute, redial, and reject calls as well as voice dialing them through siri. Some features besides bluetooth music and calling is the 8 hour music and talk time it gives you. I put this to the test and for a full day of cleaning while listening to music and answering work calls from home and I was impressed it lasted for nearly the full 8 hours. Another feature I love is when I go to store the ear phones I am able to wrap them up in a ball and place wherever. The durability and functionality of these bluetooth headphones amaze me. They are well put together and have amazing sound quality. I would definitely recommend them to anyone looking for bluetooth headphones. I was provided a Mpow Streambot Slider Bluetooth Music Audio Streaming USB Receiver Adapter for FREE and was asked only to give my honest review. (Posted on 2/20/2016)
- BEST BLUETOOTH HEADSET THAT i HAVE EVER USEDReview by easybutnotcheap
This is the best instruction manual that I have ever used for setting up a headset. There are pictures to go along with the descriptions and it is wrote in everyday language. I didn't feel like I needed a dictionary to figure it out. I was in need of a pair of a bluetooth headset for when I am out hiking with my dog or even just walking or jogging with him, so many headsets will fall right out of your ears from either movement or sweating. The other problem I was having was most headsets after 30 minutes on, my ears would be hurting me. I tested these out by doing jumping jacks running up and down the steps and cleaning and they did not budge or move at all. I had my son call me and all I had to do was press the center button which is the malfunction button to answer, talk was clear and when we hung up it went straight back to music without touching any buttons. All notifications came through great, just a beep and music continued.
When i received these I charged them for only about 30 minutes. The light is orange when they are being charged and turns white when they are fully charged. It was a really easy pairing to my samsung android The pairing is with mpow antelope and no pass code was needed.The sound quality is fantastic. The ear piece has 3 buttons on it..volume up is also the fast forward button..the middle button is the malfunction button, now this button is the on/off button..the pause button and the answer a call button and the volume down button is also the previous button. This blue tooth headset also comes with extra ear pieces in small..medium..and large. To give you the best fit and comfort for your ears. You get about 8 hours of music/talk time of a single charge.
I love this over the ear head set there is not 1 single thing that I don't like about them (Posted on 2/19/2016)
- Easily one of the BEST headsets on the market...Review by J.S. Northington
- So far, the quality of every Mpow product I’ve tried has been top grade, and this Antelope Bluetooth Headset is no exception. The packaging is simple, no fuss or frills, and very easy to open, unlike many headsets where the packaging is hard to get in to. I opened these as soon as they arrived, I was so eager to try them out. I’ve had a number of Bluetooth headsets/headphones over the years, so I knew to depress the small power button (located on the underside of the right earbud) for a few seconds to see if the headset was already powered, and to my delight, it was, so I paired it with my smartphone with no problem. The Antelope headset is different in that the power on/pairing light flashes white instead of blue (like most headsets) and when you power the Antelope off, the indicator light flashes orange instead of red. Pretty cool. The feel of the plastic cord connecting the two earbuds is thick and sturdy, so you know it won’t wear out like many flimsy cords. It’s designed to lay comfortably against the curve of the back of your neck and head, while the earbuds come up and around the backs of your ears to place the earbuds gently into your ears. The design is fantastic in that it allows for free movement of your head while listening to the headset! And the sound is wonderful, cancelling out nearly all of any surrounding outside noise. The volume control buttons are located under the right earbud, on either side of the power/pair button. And the standard charging port is located on the back of the left earbud. The set comes with a standard USB cable for easy charging, and it took all of 25-30 minutes to fully charge the headset. The headset is highly durable, which makes it easy to carry and store just about anywhere, without worrying about messing them up. Overall, this is one of the BEST headsets/headphones on the market today :) (Posted on 2/19/2016)
- Great Fit, Even Better SoundReview by Sam Eilerman
Great fit, unobtrusive style, and excellent sound. That's what these MPow Antelope Bluetooth headphones bring. I've used a couple of different Bluetooth headphones and these are by far the best in all of those categories.
First, the fit. These Bluetooth headphones come with three sizes of replaceable earbuds. The medium size are on them upon arrival, but they also come with a small and a large size. I tried all 3, and all of them fit comfortably. I chose to put the large earbuds on because I like the earbuds a little more snug in my ears. However they are easily replaceable so if you choose to swap them, it takes no time at all.
Next, the cord length. Previous Bluetooth headphones that I've used had a longer cord, so when I was working out the cord would flop around. This is just the right length. I had no issues with the cord flopping when working out, but also was never obstructed. I do a lot of quick movements, and there was never a time where the earbuds felt like they were going to come loose from my ears. However if you are using these for everyday use they are perfect for that as well, add they are very comfortable.
When it comes to the sound, these are incredibly high quality. I was actually surprised at how good these sounded, because again, other Bluetooth headphones leave much to be desired. Whereas some are very "tingy", these are not. The bass is a deep bass (which I prefer), and the treble is just right, so the vocals are very audible.
When testing the range, I had no issues with disconnecting or skipping until I was far out of range. I had the phone in my pocket, across the room, in another room, and it stayed consistently connected. Charging it is also quick and easy with a MicroUSB port on the one end. I easily got about 8 hours after a full charge, and it didn't take long to fully charge at all.
I can't recommend the Antelope headphones enough. They are a great fit, with even better sound. They can be used for high intensity workouts or just general listening, the sound and quality is really THAT good.
(Posted on 2/19/2016)
- ABSOLUTELY THE BEST!!Review by Bri Shrout
- Mpow never ceases to amaze me with there products…I ABSOLUTELY love these headphones!! Just when I thought I’d found the best Bluetooth headphones, Mpow proves me wrong again!! These Bluetooth headphones have amazing sound quality, I would even say they surpass those other expensive headphone brands hands down. I’ve owned JayBird headphones and the sound quality doesn’t even compare to these from Mpow! I love the noise reduction feature of this product, you can actually hear a huge difference because the background noise is reduced dramatically and provides clearer sound through the microphone. I’ve never had a pair of headphones with the form fitting cord behind the head, but I was thoroughly impressed with how well they fit. These headphones fit comfortably and stay securely in your ears even with excessive movement! They even come with 3 different size (small, medium, & large) soft earpieces to provide the best fit possible. The Bluetooth feature pairs effortlessly with your phone. I have the LG G4 and it connected quickly without any problems at all. I personally like the soft grip texture of them, I feel it’s eye-catching and makes them stand out from others. The headphones have amazing battery life with over 8 hours of talk/play time with only 2 hours of charging time and the ability to be on standby for 24 hours. I personally like that all of the features are located on one earphone, I feel it’s more convenient to have everything on one side. The right earphone provides you with all of your functions including: an LED notification light (on the back), microphone (on the front), and your three control buttons (on the bottom). The left earphone provides you with the USB charging port located on the back. I really like the design and style of these Bluetooth headphones. The Mpow Antelope Bluetooth 4.1 Wireless Sports Headphones would definitely be my first recommendation for anyone in the market for Bluetooth headphones. Don’t waste your money on those expensive brands when you can purchase these from Mpow and receive even better quality at a fraction of the cost! Mpow’s products have outstanding quality at a very affordable price and I‘ve been impressed with every product I‘ve received from them. Overall, this is an incredible product with great features and flawless design! (Posted on 2/19/2016)
- Mpow earphones ReviewReview by Marjorie xoxo
- Mpow bluetooth headphones They are lightweight and the sound quality is nice, They will give you good quality Crisp sound! They are a sharp looking black color and very easy to connect with any bluetooth. I could listen to youtube nice and clearly with these!! and trust me that is a big plus, Because many headphones don't sound good with youtube for some reason, Not the case with these they sound clear and crisp. In the Mpow box comes with everything you will need to get these going. Mpow Antelope Bluetooth 4.1 Wireless Sports Headphones is a great quality sound for the money, They work pretty good to pick up my phone calls etc. They seem to need a bit more weight on the neck cord in my opinion. Or longer cord etc. I have thick long hair, So I find that the cord gets tangled in my hair, So I always must wear my hair up when wearing these. Now that's OK, But there are times I like to wear my hair down and listen to my music. That may not be a problem for some people, But I will have to diy this cord.. The Bluetooth Its self seem to weigh more than the cord. Making it pop off of the ears. I work out and spend a lot of time running and jumping etc. I found these Mpow to have a bit of problem staying in my ears while jumping. Weight and design of these seem to not balance out very well, that Is what I have noticed so far with these 4.1 Bluetooth. So just wanted to let you know my opinion on that issue so far. The Mpow technology of the 4.1 hold up with awesome sound quality etc. So sound does matter and these have a nice medium sound quality. I have an ear for good sound, That is why I am a reviewer for music companies. My guess is with more use with these Mpow, I will get used to them on my ears, while working out. I do like them though for good sounding earphones, But those where some issue I needed to point out. They do charge quickly, and the battery life last a long time.. They won't hurt your ears, They are light weight, They are marked with LEFT and Right on the earphones.. They let you know when they are paired and when they are in use! I think once I fix the cord from tangling in my hair, I can't do jumping exercise because for some reason they want to fall out of my ear. But with some minor adjustments they will be awesome.. The ear hook does take time to get use to it, But I do highly recommend them (Posted on 2/19/2016)
- Mpow Antelope Bluetooth 4.1 Wireless Sports Headphones with Hands-free Calling, Long Working-Time, CVC6.0 Noise Reduction for Running Gym Exercise-Black (Wireless Phone Accessory)Review by Debbie
- This is a really awesome set of bluetooth wireless headphones! Great clarity without static, and it connects to your phone so you can talk or listen to music for up to eight(8) hours! Wonderful to use while working out, or any reason you might need a hands free phone device. It has a 10 mile radius so great if your out jogging or walking, it comes with three(3) different size ear bud inserts to make for a great fit for any size ear. I love the design, it goes behind your head to keep it out of your way while working out. It can be paired the two (2) different phones at the same time, and is extremely easy to connect(pair) to your phone. It has a multifunction button on the ear part to answer, reject or end your phone calls. It even has redial! It takes 2 hours for the initial charging time and less than seven(7) seconds to pair with your phone. It comes with complete instructions with pictures, a USB cable, and three extra pairs of ear bud inserts Easy to use for all ages! (Posted on 2/18/2016)
- Excellent productReview by DylanW
- This product is incredible.. I use it everyday when I go for my run. Its waterpoof and just works. (Posted on 2/16/2016)
Write Your Own Review
Shipping & Payment
Mpow now only accept Paypal as our payment method.
Something about Paypal below:
1. Do I need to open a PayPal account?
- PayPal supports guest checkout. Simply enter your billing address and credit card information to complete an order. You may optionally create a PayPal password for speeding up future orders.
2. How do I contact PayPal by phone?
- +1-888-221-1161 (US & Canada Toll Free)
- +1-888-215-5506 (US & Canada Toll Free)
- +1-402-935-7733 (International)
- +1-402-935-2050 (International)
- These phone numbers are published on the Internet. PayPal may change the numbers without noticing us. For the latest phone numbers and other contact methods, please visit http://www.paypal.com/.
3. How long does it take for refunds to go back to my Paypal account?
- You will receive an instant e-mail notification from PayPal to confirm these refunds. You may also call PayPal to verify your refund. Their USA toll free phone number is 1-888-221-1161.
4. What do I need to checkout via PayPal?
- A valid email address, and a valid credit card or bank account.
5. Why should I buy via PayPal?
- PayPal is a trusted third party payment processor, owned by eBay. Paypal protects your financial information during transactions.
- PayPal on Wikipedia(http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/PayPal)
- When you checkout via PayPal, Mpow only sees your shipping address and optionally a telephone number if you explicitly wish to share with us.