- Mpow lightning cable, faster ! easier !
- A Cable You Can Buy with Confidence：Each cable under bent test for 4000+ times, and 24 Hours Salt spray test, can support 10000+insert testing.
- MFi Certification：Each cable contains a unique, verified authorization chip issued by Apple to ensure 100% compatibility with any Lightning device, and any updated iOS.
- Extra Cable：Twenty-seven worker work for one cable and after forty-Seven Fabrication processing, then a apple cable was born.
- Fit Most Case：The super slim Lightning connector head slots into virtually all case openings. Don't be denied your case of choice by a bulky cable.
- Compatible Apple Models:iPhone 6 / 6 Plus / 5s / 5c / 5, iPad Air / Air 2, iPad mini / mini 2 / mini 3, iPad (4th generation), iPod nano (7th generation) and iPod touch (5th generation).
- For some waterproof case, please check the opening door size(no less than 0.39 inch *0.19inch) of the case to confirm if this cable can work for you. Or you need to remove the case when you need to charge iphone 6.
- Every Mpow product includes a 45 days money back guarantee and 18 months worry-free warranty!
Customer Reviews (9)
- Amazing charging cables!Review by ByCurtis Eon
Great iPhone Lightning cables! They are built well and actually have a stronger build quality than the original apple cables due to the ends being more sturdy. I find that the biggest problem with lightning cables in general is that they all loosen or break near the end of the cables. So far I have found that these cables are more sturdy and durable than most I have tried.
Things I liked:
-Nice material build quality
-Decent length at 3.3 feet
-Never had my phone tell me "unauthorized accessory"
-iPhone 6S (Posted on 2/14/2016)
- Excellent pair of MFI Certified Apple lightning cablesReview by ByKYon
- Excellent pair of MFI Certified Apple lightning cables. First impressions are that these cables are better made than the cheaper cables I've purchased in the past (and that only lasted 1-2 months before not working). The lightning end of the cable is a bit bigger than the OEM Apple cable but it fits fine on my iPhone with a case. Tested cable to backup iPhone and iPad and it had no issues at all. Good to know that cable works well both for power and data as well. Compared to the original Apple cables, these cables are not as soft but the end ports feel better secured, so in theory, these should not break as easily. Overall, satisfied with these lightning cables from Mpow. (Posted on 2/14/2016)
- Good quality MFI certified cables at a reasonable price.Review by Jason R.
They're a little more expensive than the generic no-name brand non MFI cables but much less expensive than the "official" cables and work identically.
Not much to say about the quality, they are well made and have decent strain reliefs built in that are adequate for the length of the cable. The connectors themselves are solid and the cable sheathing material is made of a soft touch rubber that feels nice in the hand. At the price being asked for two cables, I think they're a good value for what you're getting.
They're a little stiffer than I would like, but not bad and since they're backed by an established brand and fulfilled by Amazon you'll get them quickly and have Amazons additional assurances that you aren't buying duds. (Posted on 2/14/2016)
- Great looking cable that performs just like the Apple official cables!Review by Lazy Lazer
I always worry about buying non-Apple MFI cables. Nine times out of ten, the cable really isn't MFI certified and you get your phone suddenly stops charging - completely awful considering how much I rely on my phone, especially overseas. Yes, you can get those ones for cheaper on Amazon... but they will fail on you quickly or not work at all. The worst part about a failed iPhone cable is that you don't know right away - most of them work'ish and just stop working after a few minutes which is absolutely frustrating when trying to figure out which ones you can rely on.
Luckily, these ones are a winner. I have tried testing this on an iPhone 6 on the latest firmware and a 6+ on a 8.0 firmware (I know!, I'm lazy!) as well as my iPad Air (iOS 9.something, not latest). I have had no disconnections and these worked flawlessly. I actually did a firmware upgrade after testing these overnight on the 6+ which goes to show that I really trust these cables to work and not brick my phone!
The cables themselves follow Apple's design standard but with MPOW's subtle branding - the look is very classy and does not look out of place at all next to genuine cables. The lightning connector has minimal plastic casing on it so it should fit any case the official cable fits.
Unrelated note: You need to hold the hard plastic part of the cable when unplugging it. The number one cause of broken cables is people yanking it from the wire part! (Posted on 2/14/2016)
- Quick charge!Review by Tammy W
First off, MPOW is a great company. They seem to make some great electronics. I got the 8 pin to USB cable for my iPhone 6 Plus. At first I was a little leery, because when I buy cables for my iPhone or iPad that aren’t directly from Apple, I usually get that error message that says it’s not compatible with this device. Well, with these cables, I didn’t get that message. They worked just fine.
These cables are about the same size as your cable that comes with your iPhone. The material the cables are made of appear much more thicker and sturdier then the normal Apple cable. It doesn’t appear to be able to fall apart easily. The connectors also feel sturdier. They gave my iPhone a quick charge. (Posted on 11/30/2015)
- Similar quality as originalReview by NA
- Original cables are pretty expensive and companies make ridiculous money selling OEM accessories. Similar to other Mpow products, these cables are great quality. They look, feel and work like original cables. Length is perfect and no disconnections or hardening of the cable material. this hardening is the most common cause of cable dysfunction because rubber gets hard and the wire inside gets stressed and eventually breaks. Mpow used good quality rubber that doesnt harden. Other than that its just a cable. I guess the price is still on the higher side and these should cost a little less considering Chinese no name cables can be bought for a dollar or so. But low quality cables have less copper and more resistance so they charge slower. (Posted on 11/30/2015)
- I use it to charge my iPod touch 5th gen & my iPod nano 7th gen & it works perfectly.Review by Elsker
I use it to charge my iPod touch 5th gen & my iPod nano 7th gen & it works perfectly.
The Length of the cable is almost the same as your original Apple lightning cable, but a few centimeters shorter.
I'm going to have to admit that I was pretty intrigued by the material that makes up the heads of the usb and lightning port. It's made out the same or similar material to what a keyboard is made out of, but thicker and sturdier.
Not certain how long it's gonna last because the upper portion of the cable (near the lightning port) doesn't feel too flexible and I feel that if I bend it too much it's going to wear out soon and not work anymore.
I think that the only suggestion I'd have is to make the cable more flexible or more durable or even both. The price is also kind of pricy just by a few dollars.
I'm using the cable to charge my iPod right now (Posted on 11/30/2015)
- Better than the rest!Review by DGator
- I have an iPod Touch 5th Gen and I hate the OEM cable that came with it. It felt flimsy and cheaply made. Now I do have other third party cables including the MPow brand. The MPow cable feels thicker, more of a premium feel to the materials used. It is about 3.3 feet long, just a bit shorter than the cable you get from Apple. The material on both ends of the cable is a rigid hard plastic, it feels quite firm and does not have that cheap feel/look like the OEM cable. One thing I did notice and liked is where the cable meets the 8 pin connector, usually this is where it will fail but honestly the MPow cable stands firm nd tight, some people may think that is a bad thing but in my opinion the less flex you have at this connection the better. I am impressed with the build quality of this cable. I have charged my iPod atleast 20 times with the MPow cable, I have rolled it up, stuffed It In my pocket, dropped it on the floor, walked on it and even gotten it wet, this cable has not let me down. Honestly the MPow cable performed better than the more expensive cables I have bought. The best thing is, for the price you get TWO cables. Do yourself a favor and buy this cable today, you just cannot go wrong! (Posted on 11/30/2015)
- Great Charger!Review by ITechReviewer
- When I first received this product, I thought it would be just another Chinese knockoff. However, I was proven wrong quickly. This charger is just about the same length as the OEM lightning cable , but a lot stronger. Both ends of this are made more durable by the thicker like plastic material at the ends. Furthermore, both ends come with a rounded off design that blends in better with the newer I phone 6's. For the small price of under $20 you get not only 1 but 2 of these amazing chargers. (Posted on 11/30/2015)
Write Your Own Review
Shipping & Payment
Mpow now only accept Paypal as our payment method.
Something about Paypal below:
1. Do I need to open a PayPal account?
- PayPal supports guest checkout. Simply enter your billing address and credit card information to complete an order. You may optionally create a PayPal password for speeding up future orders.
2. How do I contact PayPal by phone?
- +1-888-221-1161 (US & Canada Toll Free)
- +1-888-215-5506 (US & Canada Toll Free)
- +1-402-935-7733 (International)
- +1-402-935-2050 (International)
- These phone numbers are published on the Internet. PayPal may change the numbers without noticing us. For the latest phone numbers and other contact methods, please visit http://www.paypal.com/.
3. How long does it take for refunds to go back to my Paypal account?
- You will receive an instant e-mail notification from PayPal to confirm these refunds. You may also call PayPal to verify your refund. Their USA toll free phone number is 1-888-221-1161.
4. What do I need to checkout via PayPal?
- A valid email address, and a valid credit card or bank account.
5. Why should I buy via PayPal?
- PayPal is a trusted third party payment processor, owned by eBay. Paypal protects your financial information during transactions.
- PayPal on Wikipedia(http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/PayPal)
- When you checkout via PayPal, Mpow only sees your shipping address and optionally a telephone number if you explicitly wish to share with us.