- Awesome ear tips made by biological Silica gel, safe, stable and not easy to slide.With extra ear hooks, double reinforcement to satisfy your better needs compared with other products.
- Bluetooth 4.0 with HD sound for high-fidelity music and clear speech, You can begin enjoying high quality HD sound instantly.
- Mpow adopts signal enhance technology with better chips to enable better stable signal range, just enjoy music freely anytime and anywhere without the bound of wire.
- Integrated multi-point technology lets you connect two devices at once, so you can seamlessly switch between your business and personal phones.
- 1 x Mpow Shield Headset
- 2 x Ear Hook
- 2 x Ear Tip.
- 1 x Charging Cable
- 1 x Instruction Manual
- 1 x Package Box
Customer Reviews (11)
- Verified PurchaseReview by G. Michael Fink
- Very pleased. Announces caller ID. Love i! (Posted on 2/22/2016)
- Impressive customer service and assistance. Excellent response time! .Review by Jody Bremer
- This may not be the very best earpiece I have ever used, but it is comfortable and it does what it is supposed to do and isn't very reasonably priced Bluetooth Earpiece. It was amazingly easy to connect and I was able to do it in under 30 seconds. The most impressive thing of all is the service company gave. I had problems with my first earpiece and I commented on that issue. The company immediately contacted me and sent me a new earpiece and worked diligently to make sure I was happy and content. I am very impressed! (Posted on 2/22/2016)
- Easy to hear and good battery longevityReview by Robert A. Schmidt
- Worked exactly as claimed. Easy to hear and good battery longevity. No issues with device compatibility. I liked it so much, and it's so inexpensive, that I ordered a second unit as a spare. By the way, the customer support I received was outstanding. When I called customer service to let them know I lost my instruction sheet, they emailed me a soft copy version that same day. (Posted on 2/22/2016)
- Good for phone internet radioReview by G. Mavor
- Honestly I got this to listen to sports radio when I workout, because using a corded set was a pain. This does that job perfect. Also it works fine in phone conversations. The audio may lack a bit of bass frequency, but it's not for music .. Voices are clear. It will be a little garbled sometimes when it connects for about first 30 seconds. I notice will sometimes the signal gets interfered by electric appliances though that may be a Bluetooth issue. Charges fast .. Lasts me about 5 hours straight use. (Posted on 2/22/2016)
- I really like this bluetooth earpiece. It is comfortable to wear, has a long battery life with use, better noise canceling than other devices I have had & connects easily to my phone. This is the first earpiece style device I can use in my Wrangler with aReview by Classical admirer
- Really like my Bluetooth. It's comfortable to wear and pairs up easily. (Posted on 2/22/2016)
- Nice bluetooth, great noise canceling.Review by TamiF
- I really like this bluetooth earpiece. It is comfortable to wear, has a long battery life with use, better noise canceling than other devices I have had & connects easily to my phone. This is the first earpiece style device I can use in my Wrangler with a soft top, the noise canceling is quite good and keeps me from using my larger 'trucker' style headset when I have the top & windows up, I've used it with windows down but it does get a bit noisy on the other end. It works so well & the price is great so I ordered 2nd one to keep in my Jeep. (Posted on 2/22/2016)
- Really like this headset!Review by Gerty954
I just received this and I love it. I have tiny ears and have difficulty keeping head sets on. This is so comfortable, I am thrilled. The silicon ear tip fits so well that I do not even need the ear loop. I have tried some of the more expensive headsets, but none of them stayed in my ear.
It paired with my iphone 6 instantly. The sound is very clear on both ends. Like some have said, it is very light, but I do not see that as a drawback.
I also like that I can listen to my music with this headset...the last one I had I could not.
I am thrilled with this one, and will likely buy a couple more, at $20 a pop, why not! (Posted on 12/1/2015)
- Works for me!Review by P. Locke
- I have grown tired of paying top dollar for Bluetooth earbuds only to have them begin to fail after a few months use. I use my earpiece every day with my iPhone to enable hands free communication for business & personal use. I purchased the MPOW due to positive reviews and the low price. I have been using this for over a month with excellent results, every bit as clear 2 way communication as with more pricey units, so far no flaws! (Posted on 12/1/2015)
- Best Bang for your Buck!Review by Robbie Stevenback
- I was looking for an affordable Bluetooth headset to use because I'm in my car more often than not. It came with enough charge to pair up to my iPhone 6 right when I unboxed this. I had no problems pairing this, whatsoever. This comes with a charging cable and a few extra ear tips. The build quality well exceeded my exceptions for a $20 headset. Call quality is comparable to the Blue Parrot Bluetooth headset I own. Very good product by Mpow! (Posted on 12/1/2015)
- More than i expected from a Bluethooth headset. Listen ...Review by Tarran
- More than i expected from a Bluethooth headset. Listen to music, calls out the number for me when in use prior to me answering. Using it with my HTC onex (Posted on 12/1/2015)
- Great quality for 20$?!Review by Jerry
When I first received this, I decided to look it up. Great - Another 20.00 bluetooth headset, I thought. I've tried many different bluetooth headsets for my phone, and have always been disappointed. I usually come back to my LG Tones or MPOW PETREL (one of MPOW's best bluetooth headphone sets). It's not always ideal to be wearing a full headset, and definitely not with two earbuds, though. A bluetooth earpiece like this is ideal, however I can never seem to find one that works decently under the 50.00 price point.
Enter the MPOW Shield! The setup was very easy. It came with enough charge to pair and try it out on my Galaxy S5. Piece of cake - Shows up immediately and connects with ease.
I made a few test calls and was immediately impressed by the sound quality (and volume) compared to my Plantronics headset which cost nearly twice as much. I did a few recordings while dialing into my work phone to test clarity on the other end, and I could both hear myself incoming and outgoing crystal clear.
Not only does it sound quite good, but it's extremely comfortable right out of the box. MPOW may not always have top-end price, but their ergonomics somehow always manage to astound me. For instance, I prefer the fit of their 29.99 MPOW Swift headphones to my 159.99 JayBird Blue Bud premium bluetooth headphones. They always seem to design with overall user experience in mind rather than maximum profit. This is impressive, because all of their products are priced considerably under market equivalents.
I can't comment much on battery life yet. I have used it for at least 4 hours and have not gotten a low signal or degraded quality yet. I'd imagine the 5.5 hour battery life claim is accurate. Also take note that this does NOT come with a wall charger, but has a Micro USB to USB cable that will work in just about any other charger or USB port that everyone these days already has. I'd imagine for most users, charging it once a week will suffice if not used extremely heavily. My initial charge only took about an hour.
I don't have much else to say. Like every MPOW product I've tried thus far, It simply 'works'. If you're looking for a budget bluetooth earpiece, there's reason to believe all of these positive reviews - I don't think there's anything better for the price! (Posted on 12/1/2015)
Write Your Own Review
Shipping & Payment
Mpow now only accept Paypal as our payment method.
Something about Paypal below:
1. Do I need to open a PayPal account?
- PayPal supports guest checkout. Simply enter your billing address and credit card information to complete an order. You may optionally create a PayPal password for speeding up future orders.
2. How do I contact PayPal by phone?
- +1-888-221-1161 (US & Canada Toll Free)
- +1-888-215-5506 (US & Canada Toll Free)
- +1-402-935-7733 (International)
- +1-402-935-2050 (International)
- These phone numbers are published on the Internet. PayPal may change the numbers without noticing us. For the latest phone numbers and other contact methods, please visit http://www.paypal.com/.
3. How long does it take for refunds to go back to my Paypal account?
- You will receive an instant e-mail notification from PayPal to confirm these refunds. You may also call PayPal to verify your refund. Their USA toll free phone number is 1-888-221-1161.
4. What do I need to checkout via PayPal?
- A valid email address, and a valid credit card or bank account.
5. Why should I buy via PayPal?
- PayPal is a trusted third party payment processor, owned by eBay. Paypal protects your financial information during transactions.
- PayPal on Wikipedia(http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/PayPal)
- When you checkout via PayPal, Mpow only sees your shipping address and optionally a telephone number if you explicitly wish to share with us.